Jessie James blows up a Busa

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2005, 02:13 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
GOT BOOST!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jessie James blows up a Busa

I watched Jessy James blow up a busa on a failed build. I feel like going to his shop and kicking one of his Harleys over and blowing up his stupid low rider car. What sort of a moron would do this?

Old 03-15-2005, 02:22 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When someone else is footing the bill or when you have that kind of money, people do some ignorant stuff.

Old 03-15-2005, 02:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
GOT BOOST!

Ya I know what you are saying Dog. It just pisses me off. We need to figure out how to get people to give us money to build cool stuff. Just think of what kind of fun we could have had with that Busa engine!!!!!! Man I want to build a buggy!!!!

One more thing Jessie. You were more than half the reason the build failed. When you built your stupid set of pipes for the Busa you set the turbo too low and the return line could not drain the oil back to the sump.
I have no use for stupid rich people. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2005, 03:15 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I havent seen this one, I'll have to look for it on the Discovery channel. I'd take pleasure in watching him screw up, but it wouldnt make up for the destruction of a perfectly good busa.

All the while some guy is pinching every extra penny he can to save up for a Ninja 250, idiots are doing stuff like this.

Old 03-15-2005, 09:15 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Jesse James builds real nice choppers IMO. He also doesnt seem to have any respect for much of anything. Guess that with his income he doesnt have to. I watch his shows, but I dont necessarily like the guy.

Old 03-15-2005, 03:31 PM
Pro Rider

jessie is a true craftsman. the problem is, when he was first filmed, he was doing o.k. but still not where he wanted to be. he quickly became a product of t.v. a few more shows, and he is known across the planet. now he brags about using t 1 11 alunimum for rims, at 25 grand a piece. sometimes, being famous takes the soul from a person. there thoughts warp, and there judgment fades into unrealistic thoughts.
i watched a show, where he stated a true biker only brings what can fit into his pockets. a few years later, he is being followed by a van, hauling jackets, water, and tools. fame can change a man, i guess!

Old 03-15-2005, 11:08 PM
RAJ
Pro Rider

Jessie is a great guy. He is great at what he does. And the best thing about him is he don't give a **** about anything, or anyone. And I also think you kick one of his choppers he would stomp a mud hole in your a$$ and then walk it dry. Sure he can be a pr!ck, so can everyone else.

Old 03-16-2005, 02:21 AM
Pro Rider

Money and fame can be a magnifyer of your character, if your a a$$h0le while your poor you will just become a major a$$h0le when your rich and famous........their is a endless list of celeberties, jocks, politicians, and musicians who prove this each day.

Old 03-16-2005, 11:52 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally posted by: RAJ thing about him is he don't give a **** about anything, or anyone.
My point exactly. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-16-2005, 12:31 PM
Trailblazer

I like the show and I think Jessie is good at what he does but I wanted to cry when he blew up the turbo busa engine.

Quick Reply: Jessie James blows up a Busa