Killer Bees and ATV's?

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2005 | 03:24 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Default Killer Bees and ATV's?

Originally posted by: MnFriesen
I was out riding and a bee was in my way, and it flew in my helmut...stung my lip...fell down my shirt..stung me once or twice on the stomach, and then it fell out of my shirt....I didnt know what happend untill I stoped riding...I thought it was just a regular bug [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Bees can only sting once.

Old 03-23-2005 | 03:29 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
I was out riding and a bee was in my way, and it flew in my helmut...stung my lip...fell down my shirt..stung me once or twice on the stomach, and then it fell out of my shirt....I didnt know what happend untill I stoped riding...I thought it was just a regular bug [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Oh Oh BURRRNNN! Way to call em Raptorlegs!

On a side note, a bird pooped on me once while riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2005 | 03:45 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.

Originally posted by: motox26

On a side note, a bird pooped on me once while riding[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Was it a rooster? Wouldn't be the first time you had a **** throwing juice your way! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

j/p Motox! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2005 | 04:08 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: motox26

Was it a rooster? Wouldn't be the first time you had a **** throwing juice your way! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

j/p Motox! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

LMAO!!! Know what happen when his donkey swallowed my rooster? He had two feet of **** in his a$$!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] Also j/p Motox.

Old 03-23-2005 | 04:35 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

well it might have been a wasp then....and dont tell me wasps only sting once...I have been stung twice by the same stupid wasp... I was sitting at the computer....and I had shorts on...it stung my leg...I stood up...and didnt see it, then it stung the side of my foot....stupid things

Old 03-23-2005 | 04:46 PM
Pro Rider

Freaks! Dont forget about bad acid! (JUST KIDDING!)

Old 03-23-2005 | 07:16 PM
Pro Rider

I once nearly ran over a snake riding a trail,and I once got stung by a wasp that got stuck in my helmet.Also been chased TWICE by a pack of small street dogs...all this was on my dirtbike though.And Ive had to stop sometimes because of sheep+shepard crossing the trail up in the mountains.
So never cancel anything out because it could happen to YOU! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2005 | 03:00 AM
Pro Rider

Actually, honey bees only sting once because their stinger is barbed and is made to stay in it's victim. Most hornets, meat bees, yellow jackets etc., have smooth stingers and can sting several times

Old 03-24-2005 | 11:43 AM
|
Trailblazer

Be glad we don't ride through the back counrty in Japan:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...ntHornets.html

"A small but highly efficient killing machine—a hornet two inches long and with a wingspan up to three inches—lurks in the mountains of Japan. The voracious predator has a quarter-inch stinger that pumps out a dose of venom with an enzyme so strong it can dissolve human tissue. "

YIKES! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2005 | 12:16 PM
Pro Rider

bees can be an issue on our trail. i was riding with my friend and cousin, and my friend decided to go off path through the swamp. well hes in lead, cousin in mid, and im last. well my friend hits a twig holding a white tail hornet nest... that made the rest of the day of the less enjoyable nature. my cuz go nailed about 10 times, 2-3 for me, one right on the eyelid.

yes, anything can happen. during chopping season (corn), i was riding my scrambler, and was going pretty good. well i wasnt paying much attention to anyone else around me. came around the corner to meet the 78 mack... well i went straight for woods throttle pinned. ill take my chances with the trees before i do that front bumper

Quick Reply: Killer Bees and ATV's?