Buttercup Dune Campers Attacked!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 07:08 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buttercup Dune Campers Attacked!

plenty of other places to ride anyway, i made my own custom track with ruts, and some dirt hills and everything, to tackle with the trx450fe, the sleds can handle some of it too.

Old 03-29-2005, 09:16 PM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Californians, get a copy of the book "How to Own a Gun and Stay Out of Jail", by John Machtinger, GunLawPress@yahoo.com

Everybody thinks Calif. gun law is so restrictive, but there are many situations where you can be LEGALLY armed. For example, at the dunes you are on BLM land in Imperial County (target shooting is allowed), so you can have a loaded, unconcealed firearm. Your campsite is considered your "home" while you are there, so you can be legally armed in your campsite. Learn the laws, and legally protect yourself!

Old 03-29-2005, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider

I always carry a couple. One in the truck, one in the trailer, and one under me when dosing off[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-29-2005, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider

this is rediculas, i hate these illegal f**kers. they are so annoying. that might be a bold thing to say but i am sick and tired of these people. quad riding areas used to be safe, now they are like this?! i really cant believe that we have to carry guns to be safe. i am a gun lover myself but i dont feel that we should have to be fearful. this is really sad and makes me feel sick.

100% AMERICAN and proud!!!!

Old 03-29-2005, 11:26 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: cr125predator
this is rediculas, i hate these illegal f**kers. they are so annoying. that might be a bold thing to say but i am sick and tired of these people.

Wasn't too long ago I had some AMERICAN waving a gun at me at our local dunes. People are people. Some good, some bad.

The only way to clean up the borders would be to discriminate against skin color. Least I can't tell an illegal from a legal mescan by looking.

Old 03-30-2005, 01:09 AM
Pro Rider

raptor legs-oh i totally agree with you that there are bad americans,there are going to be bad people of every sort, but most of the crime is done by illegal immigrants.

Old 03-30-2005, 01:40 AM
Pro Rider

you know what, let me refraze that. illegal immigrants have the highest crime rate percentage.

Old 03-30-2005, 01:49 AM
Pro Rider

The project in AZ is Minuteman Project. I am all for it. It will run through April.

Old 03-30-2005, 01:52 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Smokes meat all the time!

Originally posted by: cr125predator
you know what, let me refraze that. illegal immigrants have the highest crime rate percentage.
let me guess

....100%

Old 03-30-2005, 02:00 AM
Pro Rider

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!! IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE OR A MEMBER OF THE ACLU, STOP READING HERE. IF YOU UDERSTAND THAT THIS IS JUST TALK AND MY OPINION, READ ON.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure some of you saw the news reports of American gang-members "Sur-13" or the Sureno Mexican street gang that began in a prisons, helping the al-queda cross the borders in AZ, and CA. I think we should be able to start up a group called "Quad action shooters" and use the illegals and helpers as targets. You pop a few and word will get around. After a couple hundred rot in the desert, the rest will decide Mehico ain't such a bad place after all. And what are they gonna do? Declare war against us?? HAHAAH that would be fun. Of course all of us up north would have quickly to move to TX., CA., or AZ. to be part of it before it was over. There are only so many rocks in Mexico.

Quick Reply: Buttercup Dune Campers Attacked!