Buttercup Dune Campers Attacked!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 02:00 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buttercup Dune Campers Attacked!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you mean bein an illegal in america is a crime?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] i'm astonished.No way

Old 03-30-2005, 02:05 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Kinda funny i was down at the gunrange tonight with a friend from the forums and was shootin his lil 357 mag revolver he carries riding and his 9mm auto. I got me a blister on my trigger finger from only 50 rounds thru the 357 and 100 thru the 9. I was shootin the bad guy targets a few of the times in honor of this thread [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] had to practice up.

Old 03-30-2005, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] you mean bein an illegal in america is a crime?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] i'm astonished.No way
Yeah, but lets give them social security, food, welfare, driver's lic. and anything else they want becuase they are more poor than some of us. Jesus, we wonder why our national debt is sky high and our people are starving. I got an idea, the next time 'Ole El Presidente Fox comes to meet President Bush at the ranch, Bush tells him, "Tell your people, to get the he11 out of our country or it will be open season....Tomorrow" To hel1 with the "strained relations" with Mehico, get them outta here.

Old 03-30-2005, 02:13 AM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

UMM how do you really feel man [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] What about illegal canadians [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] what do we do with them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 03-30-2005, 02:36 AM
Pro Rider

The only Canadians I don't like are the ones that became residents of that coutry during Vietnam and more recently after the "draft scare" buncha weinies.

http://www.minutemanproject.com/

Old 03-30-2005, 04:18 AM
Pro Rider

Get the illegals the he!! out! Quit giving them all privledges of forking citizenship. DAYUM! I like WYOBULLRYDR's ideas. How about a large fork on the front of your quad?

Old 03-30-2005, 05:52 AM
Pro Rider

As long as they would come off when you hit the brakes. They stink already, so you wouldn't want them "hangin' out" for too long.

Old 03-30-2005, 05:56 AM
Pro Rider

That's all I am going to say about it. All I need is for this to come up in a trial. LOL. J/K I don't want the p/o the mods here. I like this place. I do have one other idea though. A more peacefull idea. If they are arrested here, and then they have thier deportation hearing, that's fine, but deport them to like Afghanistan, Baghdad, Greenland, anywhere but Mehico. Or, send them to Iraq and give them pellet guns and blaze orange uniforms. Ok, I am done. Thanks,

Old 03-30-2005, 08:32 AM
Range Rover

Try living up here in Wash. state.The greasy basturds are everywhere,With all of the fruit harvesting going on.Should be like rodent hunting,stand at the hole at birth with a HAMMER.If this offended anyone,oh well,this crap gets old you have to guard everything you own!Close the friggin BORDERS!!!!!

Old 03-30-2005, 10:12 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

You know its getting bad when its not just an issue for the bordering states, but when it becomes an issue for every state. I'am afraid that before to long every city in the country will be "invaded"![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Buttercup Dune Campers Attacked!