Buttercup Dune Campers Attacked!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 08:23 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Buttercup Dune Campers Attacked!

just take of your head lamps an mount 50 cal in there place and do a slide by.

Old 03-30-2005, 09:03 PM
Pro Rider

Just remember who takes a stand against it and vote for them when their up for re-election. That's the only true impact you can make. all the talk about taking the law into your own hands sounds great but it would only land you in jail and they would still be out there taking your job and costing you money.

Old 03-30-2005, 09:05 PM
Pro Rider

also, don't hire them and turn over those that do. That will also make a difference. it used to be that they would do the jobs that others wouldn't do but they aren't that dumb anymore and have taken over many jobs that are high paying and that others used to do.

Old 03-31-2005, 03:19 PM
Trailblazer

We Live 88 miles north of the border in Fort Davis Texas. We often find camp sites, and trash from illegals walking north.

I have no idea how these wets (oops politically incorrect) can walk that far and survive, but they do.

there are many unreported breakins on remote ranches closer to the border, and there have been several wet incidents where vehicles have been stolen, and hijacked in the last year.

For some reason they never seem to make the news, guess it makes the border patrol look bad, it is sad that they are stretched so thin along the border, and have many miles of unprotected border to cover.

I have 9 Australian shepherd dogs, and twice in the past year, I have found wets up a tree in my 5 acre fenced yard. I let them set up there for several hours, and then called the dogs in. They vanish lke smoke.

We have found calling the border patrol is not a deterent, but my dogs damm sure are. maybe word will get around.

If there is a civilian organization in west texas I would gladly join.

PS I have a CCW, and am never without my 40 S&W sig sauer.beter to be safe than sorry.

Lots of these wets are moving drugs, and are heavily armed so I would hesitate to jump a bunch of them. The Big Bend area is wide open and they are streaming thru there also.

Old 03-31-2005, 03:24 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: TallTexun
We Live 88 miles north of the border in Fort Davis Texas. We often find camp sites, and trash from illegals walking north.

I have no idea how these wets (oops politically incorrect) can walk that far and survive, but they do.

there are many unreported breakins on remote ranches closer to the border, and there have been several wet incidents where vehicles have been stolen, and hijacked in the last year.

For some reason they never seem to make the news, guess it makes the border patrol look bad, it is sad that they are stretched so thin along the border, and have many miles of unprotected border to cover.

I have 9 Australian shepherd dogs, and twice in the past year, I have found wets up a tree in my 5 acre fenced yard. I let them set up there for several hours, and then called the dogs in. They vanish lke smoke.

We have found calling the border patrol is not a deterent, but my dogs damm sure are. maybe word will get around.

If there is a civilian organization in west texas I would gladly join.

PS I have a CCW, and am never without my 40 S&W sig sauer.beter to be safe than sorry.

Lots of these wets are moving drugs, and are heavily armed so I would hesitate to jump a bunch of them. The Big Bend area is wide open and they are streaming thru there also.

Fort Davis? You aren't one of them Confederate of Texas dudes are ya?

Old 03-31-2005, 03:40 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: TallTexun...

Thats what im talkin about. have a couple of them dogs myself. They are not to be takin lightly. 55lbs of furry. if you can catch em to try and kick em or punch em your pretty fast. The pair of them under simulated circumstances have takin intruders to the ground. then if they get past the aussies there is always the mastiff sitting around the corner to finish em off [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Funny thing about hispanics. they are like genetically terrified of australian shepherds for some reason. my buddy used to run several crews of legal mexicans building houses and i would go visit and let mud follw around. he would pin them up in the corners and stuff. quite entertaining.

Old 04-01-2005, 03:23 PM
Trailblazer

Hey Raptor Legs!!

There are still a few of those boys around, some are nuttier than a fruitcake. Some have some moderation, and have some valid ideas, but no I am not one of um.

They caused a lot of problems in Davis Mountian Resort, they slapped leins on the property of people that didn't agree with them, and most of the people that were hurt by those nuts were retired folks, just trying to live a remote existance away from the crime and hassel of city living.

These older folks were caused a lot of legal expense to fight those friviouls (SIC) leins. Some of the folks just ignored them and still have leins on thier property.

THey were not looked on with great affections, and folks are glad they are gone, I think they moved some place in East Texas after the leader was slapped in jail on a murder charge. (I think).

One Fly Cowboy!

Yup those Aussies are smarter than a whip, great breed, and as all Aussie owners think, they are the best dog breed God put on this earth!

Old 04-01-2005, 03:36 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: TallTexun

One Fly Cowboy!

Yup those Aussies are smarter than a whip, great breed, and as all Aussie owners think, they are the best dog breed God put on this earth!
I would have no other. Im lookin for a solid red bitch to breed Mud dog or Dozer too. and then the offspring off that litter will be bred to the other stud. Dozer is a trained on Narcotics. and Mud is trained on cows. Way to aggressive for ducks and i aint been around sheep.

Old 04-01-2005, 04:07 PM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

[quote]
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
[quote]
[i] Way to aggressive for ducks and i aint been around sheep.[/q Cowboy , don't go tellin' lies like that. We all know you've spent more than your share of time with sheep.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]