Michael Jackson........

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005 | 06:56 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default Michael Jackson........

WOW, that licking fetish is sick.... After reading that, I think the mother of this boy should be charged with endangering the welfare of a child......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-12-2005 | 02:10 AM
Quad Patrol

mich660griz, I don't see where hearsay is being allowed in the court. The testimony that is being provided, is from the victim or other witnesses, on what their knowledge is. There are very few circumstances where hearsay is allowed in a jury trial. You either saw or heard what your testifying to. No speculation is allowed.

Old 04-12-2005 | 09:37 AM
Pro Rider

how could a parent let there child sleep in the same bed with him let alone go to his FAIRY LAND......You know that he has been charged time after time for the same charge and yet you still let them go. That is wrong...oviously these parents need just as much help as michael

Old 04-12-2005 | 03:09 PM
Pro Rider

rescuediver,
your right. i miswrote what i meant to say. it is there word against his. i called it hearsay, but i was wrong with my meaning of it. all in all, it is there word against his. the main witness has a bad rep including getting a settlement against another celebrity claiming the same things. it would be nice to see some simple evidance that cant be reputed. then again, they did that with o.j. and he got off, lol!

Old 04-12-2005 | 04:25 PM
Pro Rider

The investigators were suposed to have confiscated his computer. I wonder if they have found any evidence on it. Let's face it, any 40+ year old man that enjoys having boys sleep over at his house, in his bed, has issues. Michael admitted that in that interview on TV. The Wierdo is guilty. He surronds his self with young boys all the time. Mr. Rogers loved kids, but he didn't have them sleeping in his bed.

Old 04-12-2005 | 09:29 PM
Range Rover

He would enjoy jail too much!! lol

Its funny that someone brought up the burger king commercial/ my whole family jokes about it and it is very creepy/ What straight man wants to wake up with another man ( the king) / lets just say I now only go to McDonalds and wendys

Old 04-12-2005 | 09:36 PM
Quad Patrol

Originally posted by: mich660griz
rescuediver,
your right. i miswrote what i meant to say. it is there word against his. i called it hearsay, but i was wrong with my meaning of it. all in all, it is there word against his. the main witness has a bad rep including getting a settlement against another celebrity claiming the same things. it would be nice to see some simple evidance that cant be reputed. then again, they did that with o.j. and he got off, lol!
I agree with you. Unfortunately, majority of sex cases are prosecuted with no or very little physical evidence. Especially "if" one is saying it was consentual[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] In this particular case, it's all been washed away[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] As far as what the computer contained. If it contained anything relevant, it will be brought in, after all the testimony is done by the victim and witnesses.