You just got into a bike accident somebody calls 911 and the cop on the line says to bad!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2005, 12:50 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You just got into a bike accident somebody calls 911 and the cop on the line says to bad!!!

slowlittlehonda1 and stupidatver should take the cop and go to uncle bobs bullsh!t farm!

Old 05-09-2005, 04:27 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default You just got into a bike accident somebody calls 911 and the cop on the line says to bad!!!

I see a couple people in this thread that are well on their way to joining the Sahara club, and other Bleeding heart liberal Pansy ( lets blame the system, and other circumstances) CLUBS!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

for those people listen closely.............come a little closer................. a little closer............................YOU MUST BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS!!!!!

I don't care if you are a COP, Judge, or president of the united states, our society will go down the drain if we continue to let the Lawyers manipulate the constitution!! Some things are so simply WRONG! their is no need to analyze it and start placing blame on STRESS, Bad mood, tough day or any of that crap. BE A MAN and take the consequences that come with YOUR responsibility of being a COP (in this case).

Example: do a search on what recently happened to the head Baseball coach for the University of Oklahoma..... One STUPID comment( even though it was meant to be a compliment) and over a dozen years at the school and 1 national championship ERASED. This man was SUPER respected throughout the league and was loved by ALL of his players, BUT he was held responsible for his actions, and now will probably never coach division 1A baseball again. ITS HIS FAULT and he knows it, He made a sincere apology, and then went on his way with his head down. Its a shame for sure, but that is the way it has to be, to show Americas youth that NO ONE is above consequences for their actions.

bigger.

Old 05-09-2005, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider

I don't know about the Oklahoma coach not getting another 1A job, but he did resign as a result of something he did. Look at Bobby Knight, I mean a complete imbecile and he still has a job.

You should be held responsible for your actions

Old 05-09-2005, 11:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider

What about robert blake he is still free! and m jackson and most of the ravens nfl team and bla bla bla bla bla this socity sucks ****, and we all dont wanna do that !

Old 05-10-2005, 12:02 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?