The Dumass Experience (A Division of Toho Co. LTD.)

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 07:20 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The Champ's Lounge.....

Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider
The Zone is foulin plugs again.....beers all around, and a Mt. Dew Code Red for MWQ....

Hey MWQ, I may need to tap you for some info on what you did to wifey's Yamoto. They seem interested in what people have fixed and modified for future consideration.

TPR
Sounds good Champ set me up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

TPR, where is it you work that you get all this good info and insight into the OHV world?

Old 09-09-2005, 08:12 PM
TPR
The Champ
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My family runs an atv suspension development company. That given, they are in the same boat as most everyone else (We hear things, but don't get any concrete info till the factories release it, and honestly, I hear things that others hear, and then I combine that with research from the net and that's where common sense helps make the detirmination as to what is BS and what has possibility.

Honda big bore sport to be announced before next years dealer meeting. Possibly as a mid year model along side their Rhino fighter...

TPR

Old 09-12-2005, 01:13 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Champ- you follow the Chargers? They look pretty good again this year.

Looks like the Padres have to deal with Bonds tonight. I knew they would bring out the sticks to face a rival, should be a good game. How are you feeling today? Get over that cold?

Has any of the info concerning the big bore from Honda been passed around? How about any speculation? I was just wondering what, if anything, they might do to combat against the new Rappy.

Old 09-12-2005, 01:33 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

The Zone is foulin plugs again.....beers all around, and a Mt. Dew Code Red for MWQ....

Hey MWQ, I may need to tap you for some info on what you did to wifey's Yamoto. They seem interested in what people have fixed and modified for future consideration.

TPR
Im drinking a code red now.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

No problem TPR, let me know what questions you have. Have you ever seen the pics of it on my page? Main thing was replacing the rear shock. It had 9/16" of travel.

Old 09-12-2005, 02:59 PM
TPR
The Champ

Hey everybody, man the zone is bogged down recently...Dumass, I wish we had Antonio Gates yesterday, I doubt we'd have been in that situation. Hate to lose one, but I think if the defense comes together, the offence should score some points.
Bonds, I really have no respect for the man other than his abiltiy to hit a baseball, all his roid use and attitude though leave me little use for the man. I say take a first pitch slider, and put it in on the knees and keep it there.

MWQ I think they have increased the travel to 3/4" now...LOL I'll look into it. I do know that now I can order and usually have the parts to the client in about 2 days. That pleases me, and they have upgraded all the fasteners and many other components on it as well. Heck, Patriot, the North American Distributor is going to release a factory made custom chopper (Not a Yamoto) next year.

TPR

Old 09-12-2005, 03:36 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!

Yeah I feel the same about Bonds. I dunno if any pitcher can contain him. If they throw sliders at the knees. eventually one will hang and then Bam! I say put one in his ear at his first AB. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Put his *** back on the DL. I dunno if you saw any of the highlights from the St.Louis/ NY Mets game the other day where Tavarez took Mike Piazza out that way. Insane man! He just got off the DL, now he has a mild concussion. Larussa was pissed! He hates that crap, and would never call for it. I guess some guys have it out for each other and there is not much you can do about it.

Old 09-12-2005, 04:13 PM
TPR
The Champ

I wasn't really saying put it at his knees, more less into his knees, let's see how well the surgeries went. I'm never for headhunting, but the lower body is another story....unless Bonds had a friggin pad covering that too.....Be a man. What's next, hockey goalkeeper pads??? Full faced helmets??

TPR

Old 09-12-2005, 04:43 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!

I wasn't really saying put it at his knees, more less into his knees, let's see how well the surgeries went. I'm never for headhunting, but the lower body is another story....unless Bonds had a friggin pad covering that too.....Be a man. What's next, hockey goalkeeper pads??? Full faced helmets??

TPR

Heh, yeah Bonds knees would be of interest to the Padres. LOL! I would not be surprised to see him have pads covering the knees, or hidden pads, but I bet they are there.

Old 09-13-2005, 07:41 PM
Pro Rider

Haven't been here in a while. Bartender, give me a Red Bull and Vodka!

Old 09-14-2005, 01:27 PM
TPR
The Champ

I think I'll also post some articles that I think need debating in the blind post day.

TPR

Quick Reply: The Dumass Experience (A Division of Toho Co. LTD.)