whats your favorite thing 2 do?

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2005 | 01:05 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default whats your favorite thing 2 do?

Originally posted by: XtremeSkier
nice ab's, but not man ab's[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
lol ahahahahhahah and oyou did forget the big boobies part! lol
ok this is the new thing describe what your perfect girl qould look like! il do myn after you guy's.
lol funy part is the girl i got is perfectly like i wanted, and now she is myn.. this is why i bin in a better mood and i sware less!

Old 06-12-2005 | 01:25 PM
Pro Rider

Riding, working on, and buying new parts for my quad.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'm pretty much obsessed with it..

Old 06-12-2005 | 01:31 PM
|
Pro Rider

ya i found my self alot more calm and swearing less also thats weard what a woman can do to a guy

hope 2 have pictures up soon of my nice quad and my even better woman!!

that was funny about the man abs iv seen women like that its gross!! all i cound do was stare[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] and wish had abs like that [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2005 | 01:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider

haha ik, its like, wow that girl could kick my @ss and like, its wierd dude[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 06-12-2005 | 10:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider

haha ik, its like, wow that girl could kick my @ss and like, its wierd dude[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
lol, i would grab het t!ts and she would be defancless....... and none of you discribed what your perfect women would look like!

Old 06-13-2005 | 01:22 AM
Elite Pro Rider

perfect woman!!

hmm lets see, of course one hell of a nice @ss, very nice and funny, hair color doesnt matter in my book (blondes are fun tho[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ) body flows good and everything matches up, has to ski, i only date skiers, and umm will do anything i ask her to

haha jk bout the last one, i'm a sucker for nice, funny, beautiful girls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

but what can i say lol

Old 06-13-2005 | 12:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider

perfect woman!!

hmm lets see, of course one hell of a nice @ss, very nice and funny, hair color doesnt matter in my book (blondes are fun tho[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] ) body flows good and everything matches up, has to ski, i only date skiers, and umm will do anything i ask her to

haha jk bout the last one, i'm a sucker for nice, funny, beautiful girls[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

but what can i say lol
lol! dark hair, cant be taller then me, you know its gotta be a tight round perfect ***, c34,nice legs,
butifull face, blue or green eye's,nice personality, and she likes to................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].........................

Old 06-13-2005 | 01:44 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Originally posted by: 4wheelerfred

lol! dark hair, cant be taller then me, you know its gotta be a tight round perfect ***, c34,nice legs,
butifull face, blue or green eye's,nice personality, and she likes to................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].........................
Did you get wet during that dream fred? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2005 | 01:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Did you get wet during that dream fred? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] hahahaha good one

but i must admit i forgot one in my list, just like yours, cant be taller then me, bra size isnt a issue tho[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]lol

Old 06-13-2005 | 04:26 PM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

Originally posted by: mywifesquad

ROFLMFAO !!! Nice burn MWQ . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: whats your favorite thing 2 do?