best prank

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 09:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best prank

One time, way back in school we filled the paperbaskets in each room with water and set them up on top of the door so that they tiled slightly. In each room of the school. That was a fun day.

We bought a locking gas cap and installed it on one of our friends cars. That was pretty funny.

If you have a friend that leaves his window cracked, or doors unlocked, fill their car with those foam peanuts. Up to the dash.

Someone once put powdered sugar in all the vents in my car. I turned my ac on and got dusted. I almost wrecked my car.

Old 10-25-2005, 01:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: shrek1
Originally posted by: Grizzman42
one time i tapped my friend on the shoulder and ran away and he didnt see me and i giggled and he found out it was me. te he he.

wow[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
haha, wat can i say, im a rebel.

Old 10-25-2005, 05:40 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

goosey night is comin up soon! (the night before halloween for any1 who does not kno). me and my friends couldnt wait so we just had to egg sum stuff and do tp..... but nothing compared to wat we are planning on sunday. ill tell u all how it goes wen we are done.
sunday yet?

Old 10-25-2005, 06:17 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

The seniors always have a good prank for the end of school. One good one a few years back is that at 11:00, they released hundreds of white mice in the school. That was fun.

The next year, the bought 99 chickens and spraypainted the numbers 1-100 on them, but skipped the number 3 or 4 (their graduation year). The teachers spent a week looking for that last chicken!

Another time, they snuck inside and turned every single desk in the school to face the back of the classrooms. Not funny, but very confusing the next day.

The last one, they bought tens of thousands of plastic forks and stuck them into the grass all around the school. There was literally a plastic fork in every square inch of dirt outside.

Old 10-26-2005, 12:05 AM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: tyler711
The seniors always have a good prank for the end of school. One good one a few years back is that at 11:00, they released hundreds of white mice in the school. That was fun.

The next year, the bought 99 chickens and spraypainted the numbers 1-100 on them, but skipped the number 3 or 4 (their graduation year). The teachers spent a week looking for that last chicken!

Another time, they snuck inside and turned every single desk in the school to face the back of the classrooms. Not funny, but very confusing the next day.

The last one, they bought tens of thousands of plastic forks and stuck them into the grass all around the school. There was literally a plastic fork in every square inch of dirt outside.
alll very good....

Old 10-26-2005, 12:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

wow...and they got away with this[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]?

Old 10-26-2005, 03:34 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: dunbarr

wow...and they got away with this[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]?

Its the annual senior prank. When they do bad things (like the graffiti they did last year [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ) a bunch of them get in trouble, and the repair money comes out of the funds for their senior banquet. But usually it's all in good fun.

Old 10-26-2005, 07:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: dunbarr

Its the annual senior prank. When they do bad things (like the graffiti they did last year [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ) a bunch of them get in trouble, and the repair money comes out of the funds for their senior banquet. But usually it's all in good fun.
all those pranks are pretty funny kuz theyre not VERY harmfull, i think grafitti is too much though. i wouldnt do anything that damages school property like that kuz u can get in sum serious trouble for that. forking and stuff is fun though kuz its funny yet harmless. last year our seniors took their cars and made huge dounuts all over the front lawn of our school and made huge burnout marks and stuff. that was pretty cool and i was surprised that they didnt get in trouble for it. i wonder wat our senior year will think of. i still have 3 years to think, lol.

Old 10-26-2005, 07:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

one of our fellow seniors decided to streak across the field on homecoming night....( you shoulda heard that crowd)....

Old 10-26-2005, 07:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

all those pranks are pretty funny kuz theyre not VERY harmfull, i think grafitti is too much though. i wouldnt do anything that damages school property like that kuz u can get in sum serious trouble for that. forking and stuff is fun though kuz its funny yet harmless. last year our seniors took their cars and made huge dounuts all over the front lawn of our school and made huge burnout marks and stuff. that was pretty cool and i was surprised that they didnt get in trouble for it. i wonder wat our senior year will think of. i still have 3 years to think, lol.
Yeah, the graffiti and egging was just too much last year. THey got in huge trouble, though.

Quick Reply: best prank