best prank

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best prank

How about a few large zip-ties around the driveline of a car...as they drive away...well you get it...so whats stopping you...I know you are near a bag of zip-ties and a friends car...so get to work

Old 10-07-2005, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: RacinJason
How about a few large zip-ties around the driveline of a car...as they drive away...well you get it...so whats stopping you...I know you are near a bag of zip-ties and a friends car...so get to work
i want to try that one! simple and harmless yet very noisy and nerve racking.

Old 10-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

There is nothing stopping you...do it today[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-07-2005, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

And for the rowdies who stay up at the campfire all night...you know who we are...I mean you know who YOU are...take your buddies paddles/tires off and flip them around so the are flopping instead of scooping...some guys will ride all day...stopping to have asmoke or a Pepsi in the dunes and using them as a seat all without noticing[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]...or so I've heard

Old 10-07-2005, 10:17 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

at our local fair i have....

1) tacky glue on porta pottie seat...
2) duct tape up the seat so u cant go to the bathroom

and my all tiim fvortie!!! everyone listen... ok

when u see someon go in that u dont like, u bring a cotter pin and cotter pin it shut, along with the tacky glue on seat...

this is just some...

Old 10-07-2005, 10:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

omg everyone listen i just remembered my all time favorite times ten!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, ready?

u go to a part of town near like the hood ok, and then u go to a intersection. and is their is like a hommie in his rice rocket blaring the music and he looks like one of those that do drugs and have connections, this is what you do...

when they stop at the red light with the music blaring, u take a laser pointer and put it on the hood and very slowly bring it up the hood and make it stop on his heart and just watch them tires burn out.

everyone shoudl try this one, major fun.

Old 10-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: garrett5462
omg everyone listen i just remembered my all time favorite times ten!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, ready?

u go to a part of town near like the hood ok, and then u go to a intersection. and is their is like a hommie in his rice rocket blaring the music and he looks like one of those that do drugs and have connections, this is what you do...

when they stop at the red light with the music blaring, u take a laser pointer and put it on the hood and very slowly bring it up the hood and make it stop on his heart and just watch them tires burn out.

everyone shoudl try this one, major fun.

Lmao cheech...good one

keep them comeing

Old 10-07-2005, 10:54 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

ok, another one is...

u go to wal mart, and u go to the toilet paper and make a big castle out of it, and u get two friends, and put on it a cart and another in a cart, and u go to the fishing poles isle, and u have them get a pole and have them put alluminum foil on the faces and have someone push them whiel they are holding the poles out and have them crash into the toilet paper...

another i dop alot that isnt that funny but i go to a store with my friend, and he pushed me in a cart real slow and i act stupid and he pulls me out and starts calling me stupid and a retard and i start crying and he hits me and walks away...

another one is u go to the grocery store and pick someone and follow them and whenever they stop u stop and whenever they look at something, u look at it and just keep going until they either say something to u or they leave...

gimme a few and ill remeber so more...

Old 10-08-2005, 12:59 AM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

ive seen a list of like 101 pranks to do im walmart.

Put m&m's on layaway.
redress the manicans... theres a bunch!

Old 10-08-2005, 09:23 AM
Range Rover
Default best prank

I have been keeping an eye out for a supply of "rainbow" stickers. I would like to have some in my glove box for prank purposes. Imagine the satisfaction you would get from placing one of those colorful bars in the back window of the claud that just cut into the parking spot you had been waiting for. It could go right between the NRA sticker and the calvin p@#$%&g on the chevy bowtie sticker.

Quick Reply: best prank