best prank

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best prank

roflmfao...damn i gotta go watch tommy boy now.

"fat guy in a little coat"

"Richard, whos your favorite little rascal, is it spanky"

have u guys seen Black Sheep, its got David Spade and Chris Farley too. its hella funny. i love the part when there in the house tryin to sleep and chris is on the top bunk, david on teh bottom, and then the storm comes and rips off the roof, and chris is like can my life get any worse, then it starts hailing in him, and david is covered by the top bunk and hes laughin his as$ off sayin hows the wheather up there and chris is like shut up, then the top bunk falls down on to david,

man i gotta watch that one too.

Old 11-15-2005, 06:14 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: thorrider250
roflmfao...damn i gotta go watch tommy boy now.

"fat guy in a little coat"

"Richard, whos your favorite little rascal, is it spanky"

have u guys seen Black Sheep, its got David Spade and Chris Farley too. its hella funny. i love the part when there in the house tryin to sleep and chris is on the top bunk, david on teh bottom, and then the storm comes and rips off the roof, and chris is like can my life get any worse, then it starts hailing in him, and david is covered by the top bunk and hes laughin his as$ off sayin hows the wheather up there and chris is like shut up, then the top bunk falls down on to david,

man i gotta watch that one too.
Yeah, I just ordered that on netflix to watch again - its been years. I've only seen it twice.

Unlike TOmmy Boy, which I have watched literally DOZENS of times. As you may have figured [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

Old 11-15-2005, 06:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

awww man... u guys r bringin back some old memories, lol. i havnt seen tommy boy in like 3 years and black sheep ive only seen like twice and i dont remember much of it kuz i was still a lil kid and dint find most of the things funny, lol. i love the part when they go cow tipping, that made me almost **** my pants. i gotta watch them again....... "fat man in a lil coat" hilarious, lol.

Old 11-15-2005, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Another HILARIOUS one with David Spade is Joe Dirt. Oh man!! I almost died laughing!!

Old 11-15-2005, 10:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: Ginnis
Another HILARIOUS one with David Spade is Joe Dirt. Oh man!! I almost died laughing!!
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-15-2005, 11:00 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: tyler711
Originally posted by: Ginnis
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
lol, yea man, that movie was pretty funny too. wen he finds the meteor and eats french fries and stuff on it and later finds out its doo-doo that fell out of an airplane, lol, thats hilarious.

Old 11-16-2005, 05:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

lmao..i gotta back up mike right here, check one two. lol

have you guys seen super troopers, that ones pretty good, especialy if you know/are a cop, uf you havent seen it id suggest renting it, theres hella funny sayings and stuff. like this one cop wears a bullet proof cup, and hes naked, and the other cop shoots him in the nuts, and asks how he feels, and hes on the floor like GOOD ENOUGH TO FU*% YOUR MOTHER. theres better parts too, like this guy eats like a pound of weed cuz cops are bout to pull them over. super troopers
and they chug syrup, its great

Old 11-16-2005, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: thorrider250
lmao..i gotta back up mike right here, check one two. lol

have you guys seen super troopers, that ones pretty good, especialy if you know/are a cop, uf you havent seen it id suggest renting it, theres hella funny sayings and stuff. like this one cop wears a bullet proof cup, and hes naked, and the other cop shoots him in the nuts, and asks how he feels, and hes on the floor like GOOD ENOUGH TO FU*% YOUR MOTHER. theres better parts too, like this guy eats like a pound of weed cuz cops are bout to pull them over.
I lvoe super troopers. I think my friend put it on my computer, cuz it's in My Videos and I've watched it like 10 times.

We already are pulled over! Yeah, he's already pulled over!

Old 11-16-2005, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Meow are you today sir?

Did you just say meow?

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2005, 06:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Can I have a liter of cola??