best prank

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2005, 10:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best prank

I have a friend at work who likes to pull pranks so when I got sick of it I took the battery just barely out of his sawzall, then pulled the trigger in and pvc glued it in. When he picked it up and realized the battery wasn't in he snapped it in and couln't figure out why it kept going. When he figured it out he was pissed but he never pranked me again.

After about 2yrs of real big pranks between the two of us we were on a job where everyday at break he'd go out to his jeep and sleep for a half an hour. So I bought one of those sports/boat airhorn. I bought the big loud one. So he had his seat back sleeping with the top off. I held the horn about three feet from his head and let her rip!!!! It was hilarious!!!

Here's one I've done with a car also but mostly do with my Harley now because whatever vehicle you use has to be carburated, and I haven't had a carburated vehicle in about 8 yrs. ( I've also used airhorn mentioned above for this one) When drivivg by someone walking/running/bycycling/working on edge of yard or whatever, hit your kill switch/turn off key then hit the gas a couple times by this time your engine speed should be down around idle speed or just a little over is better. Now turn the kill switch/key back on. All the unburnt fuel in your exhaust will fire and it will sound like a really loud gun or cannon. It's called a key-bang and is essentially a backfire. Make sure your about 3/4 throttle when you start this process and be sure to pull in clutch or put in neutral.

I've got a ton of others I've done. Another funny one I did when I was a kid was put my hand in a paper bag for a glove and pick up dog sh*t and put it in the door handle of a porta-pottty and we waited from about 200 feet and watched this guy reach in the handle to open it and got a fistful of poo!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA That one was AWSOME!! This would also work great on a door handle of a car. Hope I can remember a few more of the greats!!

Old 08-31-2005, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

haha poo

Old 09-16-2005, 10:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

OK this one time... Whenever you type the word tough on here it automatically is made a hyperlink to a polaris ad. So, for my latest prank I went over to Polaris forum and started a post called HA HA. I told them that I changed that link so it goes to Suzuki, but I really didn't. That was my own link not the one automatically generated. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Someone got pi$$ed off (They were to retarded to realize that I was bs'ing) and reported it!!!! Then I get these e-mails from this guy all pi$$ed off. This is the original one:
I don't know if you think you were being cute messing with the Polaris word Ads in the forum or what. But I suggest that you not do it again if you wish to continue using the forums.

Advertising is what pays for the forums. You owe Polaris a debt of gratitude.

Post deleted.
He couldn't seem to grasp the concept that I really didn't change anything, then when he finally appeared to he says "I wrote the forum software..."
That's cool.Then why didn't he know that I hadn't really changed anything without explaining the joke to him?

Old 09-17-2005, 11:31 AM
Range Rover
Default best prank

I wired my buddy's horn to his power antenna lead on his truck stereo once. Every time the ignition key got turned to the on or the acc. position his horn would go off. I left a break in the fender well and twisted the wires together at a later time to avert suspicion. So when he asked my brother and I to help him with the problem I untwisted the wires while my brother and the victim were onder the hood "fixing" it. An unplanned bonus was that I could twist up the wires every couple of days to start the prank over. We got tired of the joke after 3 or 4 times and finally told him.

Another guy at work left his security badge out and I found it. It has a mug shot on it like a drivers lisence so I blew it up a bit in the Xerox machine and superimposed it on to an all male phone sex ad that was in the back of "the Stranger" newspaper (Seattle alternative press). It was pretty clean and my co-workers all wanted a copy. The next day it snowballed, copies of copies, I mean hundreds, all over the bathrooms and bus stops. The vicim took the joke all right but others were on a witch hunt for a sexual harassment thing. Nobody knew it was me (nobody who cared).

Im also notorious for signs on the backs of others. I prefer to use 2" duct tape and just write on it. I try to keep them reasonably PC. Some of my greatest hits are....

Hamster Hideout (with an arrow pointing to the vitims butt)
I sniff Harley seats
I slept over at the Neverland ranch
Ask me about my second circumcision
I drink Zima and drive a Miata
I can smuggle a 40oz. into a jail cell

Old 09-20-2005, 03:02 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default best prank

Nair in water balloons...oohhh the hell that was!

Babyoil on toilet seets + drunk buddys = great polaroids and entertainment! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-22-2005, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

a couple days ago my buddy had some lil firecrackers that just pop and make a loud noise and we got bored so we decided to go to this kids house and play a trick on him. we were skating on the kids driveway kuz he has a tabletop and he went inside to get a drink through the garage. so i waited for him to come out. wen he came out i lit the firecracker and threw it into his garage and it popped and made a loud @$$ noise! kuz his garage made an echo. so anyways.... the firecracker goes off and he spills his gatorade all over his clothes and skateboard and screams like a little grl. we keep scaring him with those stupid lil firecrackers but it never gets old. funny stuff. we also wanted to fire one off wile he was skating but we were afraid he'd fall off and break his neck or sumthing.

Old 10-02-2005, 07:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

k i got another. it aint that good but whatever.
next time your friend comes over, befor he gets there take out all the t.p from the guest bathroom. then when he goes to take a **** he wont have anything to whipe his @ss with so hell have to ask for some t.p. act like you dont hear him and have your mom go and bring him some t.p.

theres nothin more embarrasing than needing your friends momto bring you some t.p. especially if shes hot.

Old 10-04-2005, 12:55 AM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: thorrider250
k i got another. it aint that good but whatever.
next time your friend comes over, befor he gets there take out all the t.p from the guest bathroom. then when he goes to take a **** he wont have anything to whipe his @ss with so hell have to ask for some t.p. act like you dont hear him and have your mom go and bring him some t.p.

theres nothin more embarrasing than needing your friends momto bring you some t.p. especially if shes hot.
hahaha, that would be hilarious.

Old 10-06-2005, 10:40 AM
Range Rover
Default best prank

If you have a friend that is drinking a fountain drink dark in color take a ketchup packet and cut the corner off of it hold your finger over the end of the straw keeping some coke in it and then stick it into the ketchup packet. You can guess what happens next LOL...

Old 10-06-2005, 11:25 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Insert end of bottle rocket under bedroom door. Ignite. Run.

Quick Reply: best prank