best prank

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2005, 12:59 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default best prank

we also pee'd into my friends mailbox in the middle of the night and he stuck his hand in there the next morning and it was still all wet.

Old 08-21-2005, 01:01 AM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

and me and my friends pee'd on my friends trampoline and he thought it was water and started jumping in it which was just about the funniest thing ive ever seen. haha

Old 08-21-2005, 01:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

your so mean...but funny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-21-2005, 11:31 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
and me and my friends pee'd on my friends trampoline and he thought it was water and started jumping in it which was just about the funniest thing ive ever seen. haha
did he slip and fall? lol

Old 08-23-2005, 01:32 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: garrett5462
GROSSSSSSSSS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

that'd suck so much

Old 08-23-2005, 05:23 AM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
My personal favorite which I use all the time cause its harmless but funny, is to use a rubberband and tie it around the long washing nozzle thing on sinks....and face it towards where ya stand, so that when ur friends/family turn the water on, they get soaked.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
My wife and kids will be hating you tomorrow. lol. I can't wait to get home. lol.

Old 08-23-2005, 10:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default best prank

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan
My personal favorite which I use all the time cause its harmless but funny, is to use a rubberband and tie it around the long washing nozzle thing on sinks....and face it towards where ya stand, so that when ur friends/family turn the water on, they get soaked.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ive done that to my wife a couple of times and its hilarious!

Old 08-27-2005, 11:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

Originally posted by: garrett5462
hahaha, no.... he didnt. but i would pay to see that. he still doesnt even kno that he jumped into 3 of his friends puddles of urine. we didnt even tell him. we just stood there and laughed at him while he was jumping and he had no clue wat was going on (wat a newb).

Old 08-27-2005, 11:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

my most recent prank was 2 days ago. my friend came over and he brought fireworks. he had bottle rockets and swirlies and all kinds of other fireworks, and he also brought little firecrackers that are loud as hell. so we went to my friends house kuz we knew he was in his backyard playing with his dog or sumthing..... and he didnt know we where there. so i had 2 firecrackers and my friend had two firecrackers and we lit them and threw them near my friend and he didnt notice kuz we threw it in the grass so it didnt make noise wen it landed........ and the firecrackers blow up and my friend screams like a lil girl and jumps up and i thought he was gunna get a heart attack. his dog got scared and ran across the backyard and almost fell into the pool. i wish i had a video camera so i can show him how he acted like a lil girl, hahaha.

Old 08-27-2005, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default best prank

blow up a cond0m and show it to your mom

Quick Reply: best prank