Is fuel prices affecting your riding?

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2005 | 05:54 PM
Got Milk!
Blaming Guns For Crime Is Like Blaming a Spoon for Rosie O'Donnell being Fat!
Default Is fuel prices affecting your riding?

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: motox26
Heeyyy! You fockers spun my thread![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

I just realized this was my thread. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You ever highlight your hair? I went to lunch with an old friend (married for like 10 years with 2 kids). Great guy but I'm a little self conscoius sitting accross from someone that highlights his hair. What the hell is wrong with being a man's man nowdays? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Yo be careful with that RL, don't get sucked in!!!

Old 09-01-2005 | 05:58 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

My wife wants me to dye mine. It's getting pretty grey. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
I'am sure you informed her of what you would like to see different on her to, huh? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005 | 05:59 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Heeyyy! You fockers spun my thread![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
I just realized this was my thread. LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You ever highlight your hair? I went to lunch with an old friend (married for like 10 years with 2 kids). Great guy but I'm a little self conscoius sitting accross from someone that highlights his hair. What the hell is wrong with being a man's man nowdays? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Never colored my hair. But i have had some long **** hair. I dont understand all these metrosexuals. Im a mans man. I dont dress up. jeans & a tshirt is the common attire. used to only wear boots but lately just been wearin slip ons or runners cuz its easier to get em on and off goin into houses.

I like jeans, t's and reeboks around the house.

Don't worry cat. I like my grey. Well, except the one's below the neck. THOSE just freak me out man! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-01-2005 | 05:59 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.

Originally posted by: MrDumass
My wife wants me to dye mine. It's getting pretty grey. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
I'am sure you informed her of what you would like to see different on her to, huh? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Like a waistline for startes?

Old 09-01-2005 | 08:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: maddog56
Yes they are.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Maddog, I didn't know your was a foo foo! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] LOL

Maddog is a foo foo? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Did he prove it to you with his [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You mean he doesn't even pucker up when he goes to the proctologist? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Only if the doctor forgets the KY.

Old 09-01-2005 | 08:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Some men are just too pretty, or want to be. When I see "frosted tips" on a 35 year old man its all I can do to not burst out laughing.

Old 09-01-2005 | 10:12 PM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

I don't have any grey and Natalie highlights mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]. And I make fun of GG's boyfriend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-02-2005 | 07:57 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

I like jeans, t's and reeboks around the house.

Don't worry cat. I like my grey. Well, except the one's below the neck. THOSE just freak me out man! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
7 mos of the year shorts, the other 5 jeans. I like to be the most casual person regardless of the situation. i wear moccasin slippers most of the time.

I dont like the grey in my beard stubble. I used to shave twice a week, now its just about everyday.

Old 09-02-2005 | 07:58 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

I don't have any grey and Natalie highlights mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]. And I make fun of GG's boyfriend.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
That is pretty G@Y M26. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Cmon admit it, you shave your chest and legs too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO

Old 09-02-2005 | 09:44 AM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
That is pretty G@Y M26. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Cmon admit it, you shave your chest and legs too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO

-I know[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] (Head hanging in shame) But then again if it gets me laid...Hmmm The girls like it! Fock you guys![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

-That is g@y, no shaving what so ever. I don't even know to many girls that like that. I do trim my ***** tho![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

This thread has definately been spun, and we spun a spinner![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]....Me[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Is fuel prices affecting your riding?