T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Ok, so STL didn't win. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] LOL!
Bulger looked pretty decent! He helped me make the playoffs last night! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

The offense isnt to bad, even with the injuries, but the defense and special teams are lacking.

Glad you made the playoffs....I missed it by a few points. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Didn't matter cuz I would have lost in the first round anyway, but it would have been nice to get at least my money back.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I thought I was in trouble playing the top ranked team, but I beat him this last week. Out of his 4 RB's, 3 are injured. I might win again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2006, 01:15 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: TPR
You Dallas guys know there is still room on the Charger's bandwagon!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I'm sure MD will cheer them in the playoffs!!!

TPR

I'll be cheering for them to meet the 'Boys in the bowl.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
In reality, six weeks ago I was hoping for 9-7. BUT they are now sitting at 8-5 with a chance to do something. It's hard to be dissapointed...unless they go 0-3 from here on out.

But cheer on! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2006, 01:39 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

10-6 is gonna be good enough for our division.

I see us realistically going 2-1 to finish out the season.

Old 12-20-2006, 08:06 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default The NFL Thread

Well Romo made the Pro Bowl. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

He's having what I like to call a Roethlisberger season. "IF" the Cowboys do make it to the Super Bowl, and "IF" they win, someone should tell him to stay away from a Hyabusa. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Well Romo made the Pro Bowl. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

He's having what I like to call a Roethlisberger season. "IF" the Cowboys do make it to the Super Bowl, and "IF" they win, someone should tell him to stay away from a Hyabusa. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quarterbacks come and go, but I think Romo is here to stay for a while. No matter what happens this season, its been saved by a good call in changing QB's. Work on the O-line in some offseason moves and .....BAM! Dallas is a serious contender again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-20-2006, 05:40 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default The NFL Thread

I think that the Chargers are going up to Seattle and may just end up punching them in the mouth for good measure. Gotta keep the momentum going....LT v Shaun Alexander is nice, Rivers needs to rebound from last week and if they aren't careful, poor Hasselback may get his lights turned out.

Even missing 4 games, Merriman is only 1 sack out from leading the league.

Plus this would be a victory over the 2 superbowl teams from last year.

Did you see what happened to KC??? They tried to stop Merriman and Phillips and opened themselves up for Edwards and Godfrey. If the middle opens up like that, good lord your QB will get killed!!!

And why are the top backs in the league, LT, LJ, Shaun Alexander, Frank Gore, Tiki etc all upstanding citizens and many top recievers like Ocho Cinco and T.O. such buffoons???

TPR

Old 12-21-2006, 08:09 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default The NFL Thread

It's all about character TPR.

The ones that have it now, have had it all along.

Old 12-21-2006, 08:14 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default The NFL Thread

Get this, a guy I work with knows the producer of the Cowboys Huddle show here in Dallas. So, he has a few items to get auctioned for charity, plus has a donation for a charity Romo is affiliated with.

Well, Romo shows up in a limo, and they (my friend, Romo and a few other people) are talking. He said Romo is pretty much just a regular guy. Now this is on Tuesday, the day he was named to the Pro Bowl. Anyway, Romo is all excited because the limo he rode in was last used by Carrie Underwood. That had him just as excited as the Pro Bowl. I guess he doesn't see himself as a celbrity yet. Just hope he stays that way.

And I hope he took a good wiff of the seats, for all of us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-21-2006, 11:21 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

LOL, LJ went and tackled that one feller by the hair, then went ahead and held on for good measure. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Your right though, you dont here all the hype from the superstar backs like you do the WR's. There are good guy WR's out there like Jerry Rice and Torry Holt and others.

Old 12-21-2006, 12:24 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Get this, a guy I work with knows the producer of the Cowboys Huddle show here in Dallas. So, he has a few items to get auctioned for charity, plus has a donation for a charity Romo is affiliated with.

Well, Romo shows up in a limo, and they (my friend, Romo and a few other people) are talking. He said Romo is pretty much just a regular guy. Now this is on Tuesday, the day he was named to the Pro Bowl. Anyway, Romo is all excited because the limo he rode in was last used by Carrie Underwood. That had him just as excited as the Pro Bowl. I guess he doesn't see himself as a celbrity yet. Just hope he stays that way.

And I hope he took a good wiff of the seats, for all of us. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I think spent enough time in the gutter to appreciate what he has. Being pushed down for the likes of Quincy Carter, Drew Henson and Chad Hutchinson has to be a humbling experience.

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread