The NFL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2006, 01:20 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
Recently at a Pittsburg elementary school a first grade teacher explained to her class that she was a Steeler's fan. She asked her students to raise their hands if they were Steeler's fans too. Not really knowing what a Steeler's fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands all went up in the air.

However, there was one exception. A little boy named Timmy had not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asked him why he had decided to be different. "Because I am not a Steeler's fan" says Timmy.

The teacher then asked, "What are you?"

"I'm a Seahawk's fan!" Timmy said.

The teacher was a little perturbed (for you Steeler fans that means mad) now, her face slightly red, she asked Timmy why he was a Seahawk's fan.

"Well, my Mom and Dad are Seahawk's fans so I'm a Seahawk's fan too!".

The teacher was now angry. "That's no reason", she says loudly. "What if your Mom was a moron and your Dad was an idiot?"

Timmy smiled and said "Then I'd be a Steeler's fan!"

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Lol, I am a Steelers fan and I even had to laugh at that. Good one!

Old 02-04-2006, 01:37 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Red400EXRod
Recently at a Pittsburg elementary school a first grade teacher explained to her class that she was a Steeler's fan. She asked her students to raise their hands if they were Steeler's fans too. Not really knowing what a Steeler's fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands all went up in the air.

However, there was one exception. A little boy named Timmy had not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asked him why he had decided to be different. "Because I am not a Steeler's fan" says Timmy.

The teacher then asked, "What are you?"

"I'm a Seahawk's fan!" Timmy said.

The teacher was a little perturbed (for you Steeler fans that means mad) now, her face slightly red, she asked Timmy why he was a Seahawk's fan.

"Well, my Mom and Dad are Seahawk's fans so I'm a Seahawk's fan too!".

The teacher was now angry. "That's no reason", she says loudly. "What if your Mom was a moron and your Dad was an idiot?"

Timmy smiled and said "Then I'd be a Steeler's fan!"

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]lmao thats funny.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-04-2006, 02:07 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

go steelers!

Old 02-04-2006, 10:29 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS
GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS
GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS
GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSVGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS
GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKSGO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS GO SEAHAWKS

Old 02-05-2006, 12:02 AM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

you have no life man. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2006, 12:33 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Ginnis
you have no life man. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Do any of us?
GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Old 02-05-2006, 09:02 AM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Bill Cower is saying to his men right now,

"You are about to embark on a great crusade, toward which we have striven these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. The hopes and prayers of football-loving people everywhere march with you....

Your task will not be an easy one. Your enemy is well trained, well equipped and battle hardened. He will fight savagely.

But this is the year 2006!! Much has happened since the Seahwks triumphs of 2005-now. The AFC has inflicted upon the Seahwksgreat demoralization, in open battle, man-to-man. Our defensive campaign will seriously reduce their capacity to wage war on the ground. Our home fronts have given us an overwhelming superiority in morale and cause, and at our disposal great reserves of trained fighting men, such as Polomalu, Rothlisberger, Bettis and Ward. The tide has turned! The free men of the world are marching together to Victory!

I have full confidence in your courage, devotion to duty and skill in battle. We will accept nothing less than a full victory!

Good luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking."

Go get 'em STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

(That was the lettler given to the troops on teh night or so before D-day, I thought it was appropriate.) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2006, 09:45 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Ginnis, Ginnis, Ginnis,

That's probably what Coward said, I mean Cower. Opps! My bad!

Let's review a few facts that you may have not known or have ignored about the Seahawks.

The NFL's (not NFC's) leading rusher and NFL MVP Shaun Alexander

The NFL's (not NFC's) #1 offense in yards per game and points per game.

The NFC's highest rated quarterback Matt Hasselbeck.

The NFC's Pro-Bowl Starting Quarterback.

A defense that has shut down every team it has played since game 8 of the regular season.

I will give the Steeler's credit, they are a very good football team. But if they think they have any chance at all of winning, they are going to have to play mistake free football on offense AND defense, and they haven't done that yet in the post season. They have made mistakes in every playoff game, it's just that the Bengal's, Colt's and Bronco's did not take advantage of those mistakes.
The Seahawks are a very opportunistic team and have taken advantage of the mistakes of their opponents.

Today is the day the Seahawks will make the sports world take notice!

KICK *** SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-05-2006, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

It is the day of days!! It is the day the sports world will take notice of the Seahwaks as being the team that LOST Super Bowl XL!! But remember, no one really remembers the teams that lose for very long...

Here we go, du du du du du
Here we go, du du du, du du du du
Here we go, Steelers, Here we go!
Pittsburg's gonna win the Super Bowl!!!
HERE WE GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-05-2006, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

"Let's review a few facts that you may have not known or have ignored about the Seahawks."

Facts mean nothing now. Did you know that mars is the fourth planet from the sun? That will not help the Seahawks win the superbowl, actually, nothing will. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread