Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Who won the Seahawks - Cowboys?

Old 10-24-2005, 10:45 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Damm Raiders. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2005, 01:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: RedGoblin
Who won the Seahawks - Cowboys?
Seahawks.

Old 10-24-2005, 04:28 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Storj
Eagles take the win vs the Chargers. But it was a close game imo.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Hats off to the both defenses (Espically Philly) Neither team let the other use their normal weapons. Aside from the TD, T.O. was quiet, and man, did they contain LT!!

TPR

Old 10-25-2005, 01:45 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Any1 see the falcons game? vick with 2 td's. that was pretty cool. and testaverde with the fumble in the second quarter. the jets got crushed.... i guess its cuz they suck, haha. sry guys, but im not a jets fan.... at all. jets are my least favorite team.

Old 10-25-2005, 09:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Im not a big jets fan but i did want them to win last night. I just hate the falcons with a passion.

Old 10-25-2005, 10:08 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
sry guys, but im not a jets fan.... at all. jets are my least favorite team.
I understand, Ive got the same problem with the raiders. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2005, 10:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: mywifesquad
sry guys, but im not a jets fan.... at all. jets are my least favorite team.
I understand, Ive got the same problem with the raiders. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
ol, ive noticed

Old 10-25-2005, 10:18 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Im not a big jets fan but i did want them to win last night. I just hate the falcons with a passion.
how come? i mean, im not a falcons fan i just think they play very well and their style is unique. im a full-time Giants fan but i also like the eagles. i gues u can say im 90% giant and 10% eagle. i dont hate any team besides the jets only kuz they are from ny and i cant be a ny giants fan if im a ny jets fan, haha, its just one or the other. like the mets and the yanks. but anyways, thats not the point. im a giants fan but i like to watch every team and see how they play and see their good spots and bad spots. most people just watch their favorite team and say that every other team suxs, but i like to see all the other teams and how good they are. any1 else do this?

Old 10-25-2005, 10:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

how come? i mean, im not a falcons fan i just think they play very well and their style is unique. im a full-time Giants fan but i also like the eagles. i gues u can say im 90% giant and 10% eagle. i dont hate any team besides the jets only kuz they are from ny and i cant be a ny giants fan if im a ny jets fan, haha, its just one or the other. like the mets and the yanks. but anyways, thats not the point. im a giants fan but i like to watch every team and see how they play and see their good spots and bad spots. most people just watch their favorite team and say that every other team suxs, but i like to see all the other teams and how good they are. any1 else do this?
I dont know why they are just one of the few teams i dislike for no aparent reason. Oh and i hate the giants almost as much as the cowboys. GO Eagles, Stealers, Patriots, and Titans

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread