The NFL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2005, 01:38 PM
TPR
The Champ
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Let's Go Raiders!

They will have to get by the Chargers to do that, unless you are looking at a wildcard birth...The main thing that will help or hinder the Raiders this season is not Moss, but Collins, that guy is so jeckyl and hyde it ain't funny. When he's on he's good, but when he goes south, look out!!!!

TPR

Old 09-09-2005, 03:19 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider
They will have to get by the Chargers to do that, unless you are looking at a wildcard birth...The main thing that will help or hinder the Raiders this season is not Moss, but Collins, that guy is so jeckyl and hyde it ain't funny. When he's on he's good, but when he goes south, look out!!!!

TPR
You mean like the left handed pass in the end zone? I think they should let Tui QB for awhile, see what he's got......

Old 09-09-2005, 03:42 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.

Raiders will be lucky to finish 8-8 with their secondary.

Old 09-09-2005, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider

the raiders have a pretty good lineup for this year but the pats still kiked their ***. i thought the raiders might actually win after that 6 drive touchdown that they made in like a minute, lol. but then it went downhill from there. i dont like the pats too much so i was hoping they'd lose.

GO GIANTS! lol, even though they aint good i still love them.

Old 09-09-2005, 05:57 PM
Pro Rider

Quite honestly, and I have no biased against the Raiders at all, I was thoroughly unimpressed with Kerry Collins and I think they should give their backup RB more time than Lamont Jordan. I'm telling you right now though, the Patriots dynasty is over. Not that I noticed anything last night to make me think so, but the Colts are going to be too strong and the Eagles, Vikings, Rams, Falcons and Chargers will all be contenders this year. 2 cents

Old 09-09-2005, 06:39 PM
TPR
The Champ

I am a Chargers fan and will readily admit that they have a tough road ahead. Their schedule is more difficult, they are no longer able to sneak up on anybody etc.....Then I began to watch a little of the pre-season and seeing some things they have improved on. Most notably is their line work. I now think they can get back on top of the AFC west, and be trouble for everyone if 2 things happen, 1, their secondary finally matures and plays like a unit, and 2 they keep their kicker out of game making situations (Or he gets out of his funk) Their offence should be real difficult to beat now that we have a Confident Brees.

TPR

Old 09-09-2005, 06:40 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.

Just don't see the Raiders, Vikings or Rams making it to the playoffs this year. Carolina will be the team to beat in the NFC and I still think the Pats are on top of the AFC.

And I'm betting the Eagles won't win there division. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-09-2005, 10:14 PM
Pro Rider

GO JETS!!!! The jets Definatly have what it takes to make it to the top this year. last year they lost in the playoffs. I see the jets going to the superbowl against the eagles or falcons this year.

Old 09-09-2005, 11:22 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: RedGoblin
Quite honestly, and I have no biased against the Raiders at all, I was thoroughly unimpressed with Kerry Collins and I think they should give their backup RB more time than Lamont Jordan. I'm telling you right now though, the Patriots dynasty is over. Not that I noticed anything last night to make me think so, but the Colts are going to be too strong and the Eagles, Vikings, Rams, Falcons and Chargers will all be contenders this year. 2 cents
wow, that is exactly wat i was thinking. idk wat got into their heads by picking kerry collins.... didnt they notice that wen he was with the giants at least 3 times a game he would throw it right to the opposing team as if they were his recievers? haha. well, im exagerating a lil bit kuz he aint that bad but i dont like him much. and i wasnt very impressed with lamont either. they seem like a strong team but idk if they got wat it takes. they still have lil problems that they need to fix.

and i think the pats streek is over this year. its gunna be a very interesting season.

Old 09-10-2005, 12:44 AM
Weekend Warrior

i've found collins has his games where he is good.. unfortuntantly he has too many games where is doesn't show me anything at all.. i kinda miss gannon and wish he'd of never got hurt last year cause then he might still be playing..

and yeah the pat's streak is definently over this year, unless they seriously improve their running game, i mean i hate dissing oakland, but we don't have a great defense and they only ran like 70 yards on us..

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread