The NFL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2006, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

It's getting close. The humiliating act needs to be determined ASAP!! If it's done afterwards, nobody's gonna go through with it.
I'm probably not even gonna watch this year, I'll be sledding up north. I can't wait to see who gets humiliated and how it's done. But I think you guys are getting scared and losing faith in your teams.

Old 02-03-2006, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

It's not being done. This is not because I have no faith in my team, but because I have no time or money. Basketball tournies are coming up and we are also going to Indiana (state of) to have a scrimage with our coach's brother's team, so that's where my money will be going. There was also a slight disagreement, which was cleared up on all sides, so don't bother talking about it anymore.

Old 02-03-2006, 03:49 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Hey Ginny,

What's done is done, water under the bridge [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You still got a couple days of trash talking left, lets see what ya got left [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Good Luck with the basketball [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-03-2006, 09:12 AM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

I know what's done is done, Tractorpacker, Rod and I got it straightened out.

As for the trash, don't worry, I got more, I just gotta get goin' for school right now!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Have fun now!!!

Old 02-03-2006, 09:37 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 43 Likes on 43 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Maybe you can get some idea for some trash from your friends!
They're probably all Seahawks fans though!
2 more days!
Can't hardly wait!

Old 02-03-2006, 10:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Actually, today is black and gold day here at Blair County!! We were allowed to wear Steeler shirts and jeans today!! Horray for us, I'm actually sitting in class right now, so I gotta go. Have fun now!!

Old 02-03-2006, 06:55 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Got to go with the Steelers this time. Only because Alan Faneca (LSU TIGER) plays for the Steelers.

Old 02-04-2006, 11:10 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Default The NFL Thread

Recently at a Pittsburg elementary school a first grade teacher explained to her class that she was a Steeler's fan. She asked her students to raise their hands if they were Steeler's fans too. Not really knowing what a Steeler's fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands all went up in the air.

However, there was one exception. A little boy named Timmy had not gone along with the crowd.

The teacher asked him why he had decided to be different. "Because I am not a Steeler's fan" says Timmy.

The teacher then asked, "What are you?"

"I'm a Seahawk's fan!" Timmy said.

The teacher was a little perturbed (for you Steeler fans that means mad) now, her face slightly red, she asked Timmy why he was a Seahawk's fan.

"Well, my Mom and Dad are Seahawk's fans so I'm a Seahawk's fan too!".

The teacher was now angry. "That's no reason", she says loudly. "What if your Mom was a moron and your Dad was an idiot?"

Timmy smiled and said "Then I'd be a Steeler's fan!"

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Old 02-04-2006, 11:41 AM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

OOOOOOOOOOOOO, harsh man! You just wait till tomorrow, you'll be silenced by the thrashing the Steelers are gonna be giving those hawks!!!

Old 02-04-2006, 12:11 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Default The NFL Thread

I'm real worried Ginnis, I really am! LOL

The only thrashing the Steelers will be doing is thrashing around on the field wondering what the he!! happened?

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread