The NFL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2005, 11:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Well, Seattle's 7-2......2 teams from each conference make Wild Card, right?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-13-2005, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: counterpunch
Originally posted by: RedGoblin
How much time is on Bledsoe's contract and how old is he? If I recall correctly, the clock is ticking for Drew, isn't it?
With age you gain expierience, you can't deny he doesn't have game.
Indeed he does. With age you also lose arm strength and mobility though, as well.

Old 11-13-2005, 11:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
There is NO WAY Dallas would touch touch TO. Only a desperate team would even consider him and with Keyshawn , Glenn and Price (and Crayton when he gets healthy)....why the heck would they even consider him???? Their WR position is already bubbling with talent. IF they add someone, it needs to be through the draft to eventually replace the older players.

I think Bledsoe only signed for 2-3 years, but look I think Romo has a shot if he's ever given a chance.
While it may not be Dallas, though that seems to be what all the analysis shows keep saying, there are plenty of teams that would take him that many would not consider to be desperate. All I think you really have to have to keep him under control is a head coach and GM that won't take any BS and will set up guidelines for him before he even steps on the practice field as to what is acceptable, what is not and what the consequences will be if those guidelines are abused. Just think if he went to San Diego: Drew Brees, LT, Antonio Gates AND T.O.........my my, that's a scary thought[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2005, 08:45 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 48 Likes on 47 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Raiders 3-6,.... and on the bottom of the AFC West. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2005, 11:12 AM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

i was happy that the cowboys won on monday kuz the coaches brother died and i bet it cheered him up a bit wen they won. ive lost hope for the eagles but im still rootin for them. 4-5 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img], but my giants are 6-3!

Old 11-16-2005, 06:34 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

T.O needs to go play for a team thats not in the hunt for the playoffs, if he should play at all. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 11-16-2005, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

on espn news they said that the only team that would even think about signing him would be the Broncos, and they went through every single team in the league. i guess it wouldnt be bad for him bein with plumber and all but i dont think it'll happen. basically.... he's screwed himself over and gunna be sittin' as a free agent.

Old 11-16-2005, 09:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: counterpunch
How much time is on Bledsoe's contract and how old is he? If I recall correctly, the clock is ticking for Drew, isn't it?
With age you gain expierience, you can't deny he doesn't have game.
Indeed he does. With age you also lose arm strength and mobility though, as well.
When was Bledsoe ever mobile? It has always seemed like his feet were glued inside the pocket, even when he was here in New England.

As for his arm strength, its not going to disapeer in the next two years. He may lose some, but its not going to be to drastic.

Old 11-27-2005, 02:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

giants vs. seahawks today! im nervous! i hope we win.... but im sort of doubting it kuz the hawks are really good. 7-3 goin on 8-3 baby! (i hope)

Old 11-27-2005, 02:31 PM
Trailblazer
Default The NFL Thread

Lets go bears their defense is the best in the nation

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread