Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 03:54 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
i dont understand y u guys keep competing with me and saying the giants r gunna lose... kuz so far everytime u say thegunna lose... they won, haha.

Well at least we were right 5 times. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2006, 03:55 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: counterpunch
Denver, Seattle, and Indy can all play in the snow. The Pats dont have it this year IMO.
LOL Indy can play in the snow? Since when? Last I checked they broke down EVERY time they played in the cold+snow of Foxoboro. A team that plays in a climate controlled environment just doesn't have the mindset to play at their fullest potential when its below 32 degrees and percipitating.

Different team, different year. I agree that the climate makes a difference, so it we will have to see what happens.

Counterpunch, what the heck makes you think Indy would have to play in Foxboro during the playoffs? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

LOL, even if they had to, the Pats are not the team they used to be, so they would lose this one.

Old 01-06-2006, 05:07 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
garrett.... its not luck.... its skill!
yea, the skill of having good luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2006, 05:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Denver, Seattle, and Indy can all play in the snow. The Pats dont have it this year IMO.
LOL Indy can play in the snow? Since when? Last I checked they broke down EVERY time they played in the cold+snow of Foxoboro. A team that plays in a climate controlled environment just doesn't have the mindset to play at their fullest potential when its below 32 degrees and percipitating.

Different team, different year. I agree that the climate makes a difference, so it we will have to see what happens.

Counterpunch, what the heck makes you think Indy would have to play in Foxboro during the playoffs? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Wait, when did I say that Indy had to play in Foxboro during the playoffs? I know they have homefield throughout, I was just saying that Indy wasn't the type of team who can play in the cold and snow. The reference to them breaking down when they play in the snow of Massachusetts was simply an example.

Old 01-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

Wait, when did I say that Indy had to play in Foxboro during the playoffs? I know they have homefield throughout, I was just saying that Indy wasn't the type of team who can play in the cold and snow. The reference to them breaking down when they play in the snow of Massachusetts was simply an example.

This year, they will prove that wrong. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Range Rover
Default The NFL Thread

I live in Rochester, so my family is real big bills fans. I would like to see them finally win a superbowl but they arent my team. I went to the bills panthers game earlier this year and I saw that Marv Leavy is in the bills family as Vice President? correct me if im incorrect.

But my team is atlanta. Michael Vick is the man. Im glad he made it to the pro-bowl but they unfortunately didnt have it this year. My dad hates Vick so it makes me laugh when he always tells me that "I want to have his baby along with the media".

Mike

Old 01-06-2006, 07:56 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: MdotHolla
I live in Rochester, so my family is real big bills fans. I would like to see them finally win a superbowl but they arent my team. I went to the bills panthers game earlier this year and I saw that Marv Leavy is in the bills family as Vice President? correct me if im incorrect.

But my team is atlanta. Michael Vick is the man. Im glad he made it to the pro-bowl but they unfortunately didnt have it this year. My dad hates Vick so it makes me laugh when he always tells me that "I want to have his baby along with the media".

Mike
Yea but the Panthers SMASHED the Falcons Sunday.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2006, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Joe Gibbs may have the 'Skins ready. Anybody like them?

Old 01-06-2006, 11:25 PM
Range Rover
Default The NFL Thread

Yeah, the panthers did a good job this year.

Old 01-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Slinger
Joe Gibbs may have the 'Skins ready. Anybody like them?
im goin with the skins tonight... they're playin strong this year.

Giants tomorrow baby!

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread