Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: Grizzman42
Originally posted by: Grizzman42
Originally posted by: garrett5462
yea they are taking a break this year to let someone else win the super bowl...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
garret... dont get me started again, lol. or else ur gunna get served more than u can handle.

Giants will get beat by Seattle anyway. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
well.... look at this tough guy tryin to pick a fight! we'll just see bout that in a couple weeks.

o yea, that reminds me... i have to update my sig, since we WON again. u kno wat... mabe ill put in an extra win to save me the trouble and i wont have to change my sig again next week [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

LOL, I'am not trying to start a fight over a football team. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] Just stating what I think will happen, take it as it is. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
u kno that deep inside that empty head of urs ur thinkin that the giants will win. lol, jk man. opinions are opinions.... the facts will all come later.

Old 01-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

No, I'am just not obsessed with one team. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] The Giants are good, I can see them making a good playoff run. I will leave it as this, Good luck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2006, 06:59 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

well I AM obsessed with one team! lol. but just kuz im obsessed with the giants doesnt mean i dont like any other teams or watch them play or anything... just had to say that so no1 missunderstands me, lol. i hope we get a good run. im thinkin it'll be Indy vs. seahawks kuz theyre obviously the best in the league.... but im still prayin for my boys in blue.

Old 01-05-2006, 07:28 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

giants are done and thats all i got to say...

Old 01-05-2006, 07:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: garrett5462
giants are done and thats all i got to say...
Yea, giants are done. Whos going to win?.... Panthers or Giants.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] For me Panthers of course.

Old 01-05-2006, 10:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

i dont understand y u guys keep competing with me and saying the giants r gunna lose... kuz so far everytime u say thegunna lose... they won, haha.

Old 01-05-2006, 10:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

the luck will eventually wear out you realize that??

Old 01-05-2006, 11:28 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

is dallas in or out? if there out either colts our seatle.

otherwise dallas all the way! GO Cowboys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 01-05-2006, 11:35 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: counterpunch
Denver, Seattle, and Indy can all play in the snow. The Pats dont have it this year IMO.
LOL Indy can play in the snow? Since when? Last I checked they broke down EVERY time they played in the cold+snow of Foxoboro. A team that plays in a climate controlled environment just doesn't have the mindset to play at their fullest potential when its below 32 degrees and percipitating.

Different team, different year. I agree that the climate makes a difference, so it we will have to see what happens.

Counterpunch, what the heck makes you think Indy would have to play in Foxboro during the playoffs? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 01-06-2006, 11:00 AM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

garrett.... its not luck.... its skill!

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread