Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2006, 05:25 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Ginnis
On the news last night they had the ref that had that crap call and he said that he was wrong and Polomalu did have the interception. Then they showed shots of, when Rothlisberger was down one time, the Colts pulling on his bad thumb!! What kinda cheating shizit is that?!?!?! Bunch a dumb jacks!

LOL, the NFL is full of them. Anything to get the W! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] This all starts in H.S. ball.

Old 01-17-2006, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

no1 seems to think that the broncos have a chance. i think they're doin great this year and might actually go into the super-bowl, but it will be tough. i also think the panthers r gunna be out of it kuz the seahawks r much better (this is just imo). the only way that panthers would win would be because of mistakes and turnovers made by seahawks.

Old 01-17-2006, 06:35 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Ginnis
On the news last night they had the ref that had that crap call and he said that he was wrong and Polomalu did have the interception. Then they showed shots of, when Rothlisberger was down one time, the Colts pulling on his bad thumb!! What kinda cheating shizit is that?!?!?! Bunch a dumb jacks!
Lol, at least he admitted it.

Old 01-17-2006, 06:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
no1 seems to think that the broncos have a chance. i think they're doin great this year and might actually go into the super-bowl, but it will be tough. i also think the panthers r gunna be out of it kuz the seahawks r much better (this is just imo). the only way that panthers would win would be because of mistakes and turnovers made by seahawks.
you thought the giants were going to the SB. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

PITT

Fred.

Old 01-17-2006, 08:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Like I said it will be Panthers against Steelers in Super Bowl. Mark my words and you will see in Feb.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2006, 08:26 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Baconbits
Like I said it will be Panthers against Steelers in Super Bowl. Mark my words and you will see in Feb.
dream on! panthers would be better off staying home.SEAHAWKS WILL CRUSH THEM

Old 01-17-2006, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: slomoe
Originally posted by: Baconbits
dream on! panthers would be better off staying home.SEAHAWKS WILL CRUSH THEM
psht.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2006, 10:53 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: TractorPacker
there is still room on the seahawks bandwagon if anybody wants on
Save 3 spots for us. We are on the way.
SEAHAWKS BABY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You can't deny the fact they're going to the Big Show [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Unless of course You are a Carolinian, then I guess you gotta support your team even though you know better, better than to think they have a chance against the HAWKS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
hehehehehehehe.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Just kidding ya, a little friendly razzing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Should be a great game [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2006, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Quad4Fun
Originally posted by: TractorPacker
there is still room on the seahawks bandwagon if anybody wants on
Save 3 spots for us. We are on the way.
SEAHAWKS BABY [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You can't deny the fact they're going to the Big Show [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Unless of course You are a Carolinian, then I guess you gotta support your team even though you know better, better than to think they have a chance against the HAWKS [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
hehehehehehehe.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Just kidding ya, a little friendly razzing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Should be a great game [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Wow, I dont think I have ever seen that many smilies in a single post.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-17-2006, 10:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS

GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........... ........

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread