The NFL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2006, 01:45 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Red400EXRod! I did not see you raise your hand. Your punishment for such a rude and completely ridiculous post will be: "Seahawks suck" written 500 times. Now get cracking, and if I hear another outburst from you, young man, I'm sending you to the principals office!! Seahawks are the hottest team, what a joke.....

Old 01-29-2006, 02:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?
Default The NFL Thread

I thought we were gona wait till Sunday? Now you want Rod to waste paper writing out a lie 500 times? He's to busy getting ready to go to the dunes, he can't be writing lies down.

Old 01-29-2006, 02:18 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Ginnis
Red400EXRod! I did not see you raise your hand. Your punishment for such a rude and completely ridiculous post will be: "Seahawks suck" written 500 times. Now get cracking, and if I hear another outburst from you, young man, I'm sending you to the principals office!! Seahawks are the hottest team, what a joke.....
Seahawks Suck the life out of the Steelers!!!!!!!!
How's that Ginnie?

And also, "young man"? I'm probably old enough to be your father. That's why I remember "Steel Curtain" when it was that.

Old 01-29-2006, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

"I thought we were gona wait till Sunday? Now you want Rod to waste paper writing out a lie 500 times? He's to busy getting ready to go to the dunes, he can't be writing lies down."

"No no no, you sillly Seahawk fans don't have much learning do ya?? That means, boys and girls, that you will see next week that the Steelers will be running the Seahawks into the ground AAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day. Nothing can break the steel curtain, repeat again class, Steel Curtain. Good, now your spelling words for this week are: Polamalu, Ward, Bettis, and Rothlisberger. Make sure you study them this week, children, because you'll be seeing them in the endzone, blitzing, and wearing their Super Bowl rings next Sunday..... Oh, there's the bell, class dismissed. "

Did you not read that post or what?? You Seahawk fans kill me. You're too wrapped up doing dances around cmapfires in hopes that your team will win that you don't take time to read posts before you reply so foolishly. I on the other hand know the Steelers will completely THRASH the Seahawks, so I can do other things with my time rather than dance naked in my yard at night. Silly, silly people. Oh, and Rob, you are old enough to be my father, and I think that's what your problem is, you're so senile that you forget sometimes that Seahawks S-U-C-K. Oh well, have a nice day now! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2006, 05:30 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Ginnis...Ginnis...Ginnis...................

FIRST..........

When you talk smack my son you gotta at least get your facts right...............
If you are gonna smack talk, at least know the facts and history of your team[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

<u>NOW IT'S TIME TO TAKE YOU TO SCHOOL MY YOUNG FRIEND, A HISTORY LESSON</u>

"Nothing can break the steel curtain, repeat again class, Steel Curtain."

This phrase has no bearing on the Steelers of today, duhhhhhhhh........

It refers to the Steelers Defensive line of 1976.....
Dwight White 78, Ernie Holmes 63, Joe Green 75, L.C. Greenwood 68

<u>BTW........Despite its excellence, that 1976 team was not a Super Bowl winner.</u>
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

It's a disgrace to those guys to refer to any other defensive line, nobody compares to them.

SECOND..........

When you smack talk, at least get the name of whom you are smacking with correct [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Who is "Rob"???????????????????????

THIRD..........

You said, and I quote........ "Seahawks are the hottest team, what a joke....."

Another fact you need to research. Just look at their record and what they have done.
Even the national level commentators are acknowledging that the Seahawks are a force.....

Old 01-29-2006, 05:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Ginnis........

Sit down young child, here is lesson number 2

EGG ON ONE’S FACE

[quote]
From Kim Parker: “I’m interested in the history of the saying, having egg on your face. It means you made a big mistake.”

[A] It often implies that you have made a serious mistake, but more strictly it indicates that something you have done (or some turn of events) has left you looking extremely embarrassed or foolish.
It feels like one of those expressions that have been around for ever, but the evidence suggest that it’s an American expression from the middle of last century (its first known appearance was in an American television series about 1951). It’s possible, though, that it is somewhat older, though I haven’t been able to find it in my large collection of out-of-copyright e-texts, which suggests it is more recent than the 1920s.
I know of two possibilities for where it came from. My assumption to start with was that it was a comment on a minor social gaffe at a meal, when poor manners or sloppy eating left egg around your mouth. The late John Ciardi, however, suggested an origin in the lower and more rowdy kind of theatrical performance, in which an incompetent actor would have been pelted with eggs and forced off the stage.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
RFLMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Sorry, couldn't resist that one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2006, 09:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

You absolutely just killed the moment, man. First off, the reference to the Steel Curtain was just a generalized statement saying that nothing can get past our defense. That statement was not to be linked with the team of '76, and I am sorry for whatever pain and anguish this may have caused you. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

2. Originally, to make the post sound a little better, I was going to put,"Oh, and Rob, or Bob,or whoever you are...." blah blah blah.

And last but not least, o great King of da Smack, that was a parting statement that pointed to the FACT that Steelers are gonna be the hottest team on Super Bowl Sunday while the Seahawks walk (or crawl, it depends on how good Polamalu felt that day) away with broken beaks. They may be a force, but only in the NFC, you're playin' with the big kids now, better step up. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Poor Red had to take his Alzheimers medication, otherwise he could have joined us on this. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

(as a disclaimer, no mis-spelling of names or diseases may be used against me in a futile attempt to cover up the fact that the Seahawks suck.... any description or public showing of this post is punishable by law.....)

Have a good night class, and tomorrow, we'll finish our discussion on how Myron Cope was the greatest sports announcer of all time!!

Old 01-29-2006, 10:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

You absolutely just killed the moment, man.
RFLMAO........That's to funny [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Last rule of smack talking then we are back to smack talking....
(this is only the rule I live by, others might not)

<u>I gotta throw a Unsportsmanlike Conduct Penalty</u>
The punishment: Go to the nearest busy intersection, drop your drawers, and...oh never mind, bad visual[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

to quote "the fact that the Seahawks suck"

I won't say the Steelers SUCK......
They are a great team, deserve to be where they are, and worked their a$$ to get here.....
Both teams should have earned a little respect getting to the Big Game.
Talk about believing you will kick our a$$, but no need to get personal.....................

Even though the Seahawks are gonna kick some a$$.............
Tell that poor ol Q-Back of yours to not look up [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Ever see a bird fly over somebody, and crap on 'em [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Well the SEAHAWKS gonna be crapping on da Steelers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
They'll be speckled with Bird Dung by the time the games over [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Here's my spelling test Teacher.......
Pooplamalu, Weird, Buttis, and Rothlisbooger
aaaaaaaaaaaagggggggghhhhhhhh.....hhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaa aa
hhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaahhhhaaaaahhhhhheeeeehhheeeeeeeee

SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS

Old 01-29-2006, 10:40 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

"Ever see a bird fly over somebody, and crap on 'em
Well the SEAHAWKS gonna be crapping on da Steelers
They'll be speckled with Bird Dung by the time the games over "

You ever see a Pennsylvania man hunt?? Your Seahawks will be plucked and in the Steeler's freezer before you can say, "O crap, Ginnis was right!!"

I'll give you that they are a good team, but that's the last show of kindness you'll see from me until after you dry your eyes when the Steelers eat your birds for Sunday dinner. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] YUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Old 01-30-2006, 08:22 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

I've got a really good idea here. It will be a bet between Ginnis and a seahawks fan. Whoever's team loses will have to do something embarrasing then post picture evidence here. Maybe something like wearing just a diaper and a bonnett while walking down mainstreet waving the other teams pennant.

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread