The NFL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 09:09 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Nope, unless there's a miracle of somekind and the Bus, Polamalu, Ward, and Rothlisberger can't play. We'll see next Sunday though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-27-2006, 10:09 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
HA! STICK THAT UP UR @$$ BACONBITS! i told u the panthers would lose. the hawks beat the living poop outa them and didnt even give them a chance. i felt bad for smith though, he deserves to go to the superbowl. he's the only guy on that team that i like and he plays with a ton of heart...... and yesterday he played with a ton of anger, lol. that punt return just shows how badly he wanted the ball.

anyways.... im a bit dissapointed in the broncos. im not surprised that they lost..... but i expected them to play a bit better. theyre defense basically gave up wen ben threw the ball, and didnt even try to block the throws. thats y the steelers made so many good completions. big ups for ben though.... for a fairly new qb he handled the pressure really great and made super plays.

so i was half right with my predictions..... broncos didnt win but at least seahawks did. it wont be an amazing superbowl for me kuz im not a big fan of the steelers or the seahawks..... but it will be an interesting game and still a fun superbowl party at my house! everybodies invited!

p.s. im rootin for the hawks kuz i like the way they play and since the giants are long gone, haha. but Hey! mabe next year!?
I know I admit that the Panthers didnt deserve to win that. THEY SUCKED!!!!!!! Especially Delhomme. I didnt know Seahawks defense was so good.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 01-28-2006, 11:55 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Ginnis
Nope, unless there's a miracle of somekind and the Bus, Polamalu, Ward, and Rothlisberger can't play. We'll see next Sunday though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I won't call it a miracle if we win. I will say its about time Seattle won the championship. Just because we are in the far corner of this rock, it doesn't mean we aren't here.

Old 01-28-2006, 12:44 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Eh, like I said, we'll see next Sunday.

Old 01-29-2006, 04:29 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Haven't been on here since I last posted [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I'm just dying to know....................
So who won the Seahawks game last week anyway??????????????

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

GGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO........... ........

SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS
SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS SEAHAWKS

[i]I guess I'll be back to forward this again after next weekend</u>
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2006, 04:52 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Ginnis...Ginnis...Ginnis

You gotta support, or not support, your team man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
No fair going back and forth, trying to give yourself an out when they lose[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And if you seriously think that any NFC team could upset the Steelers, you got something wrong in da head.
We'll see next Sunday though.
No wishy washy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
No fun smack talking if your on the fence [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You gotta be all in baby [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That way when SEATTLE whoops up dem steelers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You can humbly say you supported them to the end but SEATTLE was the better team[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And admit it like Baconbits did [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] hehehehehe
Seriously though, the 4 teams that made it to the Championship and the 2 that got to the Super Bowl
deserve it.
But somebody has to lose, somebody's gonna have a good day and somebody's gonna have a bad day.

Fortunately SEAHAWKS are gonna have a good day next Sunday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Let the smack tocking continue [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2006, 04:56 AM
Extreme Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

BTW,

I'm not going to get to watch the game [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Gotta go racing that day.ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrr
Daughters are in points races with only 5 races left, can't miss it........
Dang nabbit........
Gotta find a way to get a Dish so I can take a receiver from home along[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-29-2006, 08:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Quad4Fun
Ginnis...Ginnis...Ginnis

You gotta support, or not support, your team man[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
No fair going back and forth, trying to give yourself an out when they lose[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

And if you seriously think that any NFC team could upset the Steelers, you got something wrong in da head.
We'll see next Sunday though.
No wishy washy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
No fun smack talking if your on the fence [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

You gotta be all in baby [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
That way when SEATTLE whoops up dem steelers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
You can humbly say you supported them to the end but SEATTLE was the better team[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

And admit it like Baconbits did [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] hehehehehe
Seriously though, the 4 teams that made it to the Championship and the 2 that got to the Super Bowl
deserve it.
But somebody has to lose, somebody's gonna have a good day and somebody's gonna have a bad day.

Fortunately SEAHAWKS are gonna have a good day next Sunday [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Let the smack tocking continue [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

No no no, you sillly Seahawk fans don't have much learning do ya?? That means, boys and girls, that you will see next week that the Steelers will be running the Seahawks into the ground AAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day. Nothing can break the steel curtain, repeat again class, Steel Curtain. Good, now your spelling words for this week are: Polamalu, Ward, Bettis, and Rothlisberger. Make sure you study them this week, children, because you'll be seeing them in the endzone, blitzing, and wearing their Super Bowl rings next Sunday..... Oh, there's the bell, class dismissed.

Old 01-29-2006, 11:34 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Steel Curtain? All you got is a 30 year old moniker?

Old 01-29-2006, 11:46 AM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Let's see, all the sports media said the Redskins were the hottest team in tne NFL.
They won 5 straight games to make it into the playoffs. The Seahawks won.

The sports media said the Panthers are the hottest team in the NFL, they've won six straight road games. The Seahawks slaughtered them.

The sports media says the Steelers are the hottest team in the NFL. They beat the #3, #2 and #1 AFC seeds.

Do you see a pattern here?

The Seahawks would have won 15 in a row by now if it wasn't for a meaningless end of the season loss to Green Bay where 90% of the starters sat on the bench.
Who really is the hottest team in the NFL?
I'd say the Seahawks!

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread