The NFL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2006, 06:40 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Way to be a good sport about it, alright guys. It's been interesting, so until next year!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2006, 09:58 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2006, 10:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?
Default The NFL Thread

Our internet crashed Saturday morning. I just got back on-line.

Ginnis you were right the Steelers stole.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Honestly we made mistakes, but will you admit that Rothlesburger(sp.) didn't mke the endzone?

Old 02-06-2006, 10:20 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

That one was hard to say. From one angle it looked like he may have broken the plane with the ball at one point. Hard enough to say, that the ruling on the field stood. You should be more concerned about the (offensive) pass interference call that was bs. That call should have been made against denver when the pats got knocked out of it. Instead they called a defensive pass interference.

Old 02-06-2006, 10:31 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

i was rooting for the steelers. but IMO the Sea hawks got cheeted!
the reffs Deff helped pitt out alot. big ben wasent playing so well.

o well next year is buffalo and dallas! that would be a good remach from 1994 right?

Old 02-06-2006, 11:04 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Did NOT break the plane.
No push off on Seattle.
They even tried to screw Hasselback with not being down by contact. I personally think they backed off on that one because the game was already decided.
How can you chop block the ball carrier and you'e the quaterback?
On the gimmick play the Steelers pulled, they had an illegal man downfield.
I like the Steelers but the game was obvious b.s from the get-go. Damn, I hate how these officials are becoming more and more obvious with the fix. Three bad calls and you're out would be a nice new rule.

This is the perfect example why college is better. If you stink up the field with bad calls, at least the the NCAA acts like they review the game later. I saw where some ACC officials were suspended.

Old 02-06-2006, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

There's an interesting article and poll on MSN.com. The poll is just what I expected it to be.

Old 02-06-2006, 11:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

I told all you Seahawks fans they would lose...HA![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 02-06-2006, 11:58 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Do you have a balloon?
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Sparky8370
That one was hard to say. From one angle it looked like he may have broken the plane with the ball at one point. Hard enough to say, that the ruling on the field stood. You should be more concerned about the (offensive) pass interference call that was bs. That call should have been made against denver when the pats got knocked out of it. Instead they called a defensive pass interference.
With the interference call, the reciever shouldn't have touch his defender. He didn't shove him, or move him at all, but he but his hand on him.

Old 02-07-2006, 08:46 AM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

I don't know if Rothlisberger was in or not. They only had like one angle so it was hard to tell, but from where I saw, he wasn't in. There was definitely a push off, and the time where Hassleback fumbled, I'm not sure who touched him, but you couldn't tell until they replayed it. Other than that, the tackle below the knees was bogus, and I think that's about it.

The worst part about that game is that it was Bettis' last. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] It was good while it lasted though.

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread