The NFL Thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 10:14 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The NFL Thread

Culpepper is picking up right where he left off last year. Throwing interceptions. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 10:18 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Thought it was funny in the pregame, when they were talking about Ricky Williams and how Miami could bring him back next year. Who in their right mind would do that? Been nothing but a money sponge to that organization.

Old 09-08-2006, 10:41 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default The NFL Thread

Dude would be better off working for Snoop Dog.

Old 09-08-2006, 03:06 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Culpepper is picking up right where he left off last year. Throwing interceptions. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

He was fine until he was under pressure to produce. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] I ended up with him and Kitna as my QB's in our fantasy league. I started Culpepper this week and got chit on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]! Kitna better not do any better. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I dunno if I should hold on to him for a few weeks, or try and wheel and deal for him now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 03:08 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Thought it was funny in the pregame, when they were talking about Ricky Williams and how Miami could bring him back next year. Who in their right mind would do that? Been nothing but a money sponge to that organization.
Dont count him out man, if he were added to the team, it would make for a serious threat and take some heat off Culpepper. If he'd just stay off that dam weed! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-08-2006, 08:43 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Dont count him out man, if he were added to the team, it would make for a serious threat and take some heat off Culpepper. If he'd just stay off that dam weed! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
ricky cant really be as good as he used to be, ronnie browns gunna have to be

Old 09-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

ricky is or was the best running back miami has ever seen. even better than zonka! it seems like miami always has half of a kick as team, like when the had dan, but no running game or defense, then ricky with no passing game, and now im not for sure. i still think they can win there division though.

Old 09-08-2006, 10:56 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

your right, they only have a 50% offence.

Ricky is good, but he is such a bum..... Culpepper isent my "choice" QB...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

but yeah im still sticking with Dallas. miami is going to do pretty well too.

Old 09-08-2006, 11:12 PM
Range Rover
Default The NFL Thread

im sticking with them dallas cowboys!!! i cant wait till season opener at jacksonville!! T.O starting as a cowboy!!!! dallas better win!!

Old 09-08-2006, 11:34 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default The NFL Thread

Dallas struggles against teams with a strong defensive front, so I'll save my celebration for after they kick some jaguar booty. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread