Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2005, 06:14 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: RedGoblin
Purely my opinion guys. Everyone is entitled to one, that's why we live in the United States. Time will tell.
I'm certainly not bashing your opinion. Just feel like the media has jumped on the Giants because Eli is kin to Peyton. Whoopie! Doesn't mean he'll be a great QB.

And that's just my opinion. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2005, 08:42 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Purely my opinion guys. Everyone is entitled to one, that's why we live in the United States. Time will tell.
I'm certainly not bashing your opinion. Just feel like the media has jumped on the Giants because Eli is kin to Peyton. Whoopie! Doesn't mean he'll be a great QB.

yes, it doesnt mean he's an amazing qb kuz of his brother and father...... but hes amazing anyways! lol.

Old 11-02-2005, 08:49 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Take Peyton completely out of the picture.....Eli is still doing a great job and it's only his second year.

Old 11-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Peyton has not aired tha ball out as much as in years past. He has relied on his veryy strong running game. But we know that he can throw the ball. I see a victory for the Colts over the Pats this Monday.

Old 11-02-2005, 09:52 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Grizzman42

yes, it doesnt mean he's an amazing qb kuz of his brother and father...... but hes amazing anyways! lol.
He's got an 83 QB rating and it's been coming down rapidly in recent weeks. I wouldn't send him to the Hall of Fame just yet.

We'll see.

Old 11-02-2005, 10:48 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

go Patriots!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-02-2005, 11:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Grizzman42

He's got an 83 QB rating and it's been coming down rapidly in recent weeks. I wouldn't send him to the Hall of Fame just yet.

We'll see.
i dont only look at the stats. i think he's doin great for a qb that's been playing for like 1 and a half years since he didnt start last year. im not saying he's amazing or the best or anything, i just think he's doin really good for being in the league only 2 years. and wat red goblin said...... take away payton and his dad.... and eli would still be considered a good qb. well.... i mean, mabe he wouldnt be a good qb if his dad and brother didnt teach him or anything but u get my point.... lol. so...... to make a long story short.... i think eli is doing great considering he's been playin for 2 years. GO GIANTS!

Old 11-03-2005, 09:08 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

I HATE the Patriots!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2005, 09:36 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Baconbits
I HATE the Patriots!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
why because they keep winning the superbowl[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-03-2005, 10:23 PM
Pro Rider
Default The NFL Thread

Precisely.

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread