Old 10-17-2006, 05:43 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 167 Likes on 166 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: MrDumass
Originally posted by: airforcejm
Go Bengals!!! I cant wait until November 5 gets here.........going to the Bengals and Ravens game in Baltimore! Anybody else plannin on attending?

Welcome to the forums airforcejm! I wont be able to attend, as I live half way across the country[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img], but have a great time! It should be a vicious match-up. Cinci will have to rely on thier pass game, that is.. if half the team isn't suspended. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
It's always easier to tackle someone by their ankle monitor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-17-2006, 05:45 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: TPR
Wow, Chicago looked mortal last night....they won on 3 points from their offence??? Wow

I see the in the power rankings they have Chicago 1 and my Chargers 2....we'll see how long that lasts....

TPR
I put that down as a loss by Arizona, not a win by Chicago. Leinhart looked good. But he's stuck in Arizona.

Old 10-17-2006, 09:50 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Raiders 0-5.

This is really too good to be true for me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 08:34 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
Default The NFL Thread

MWQ is going for the perfect season. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 10:37 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: Scootergptx
Wow, Chicago looked mortal last night....they won on 3 points from their offence??? Wow

I see the in the power rankings they have Chicago 1 and my Chargers 2....we'll see how long that lasts....

TPR
I put that down as a loss by Arizona, not a win by Chicago. Leinhart looked good. But he's stuck in Arizona.

Arizona D sucked *** in the second half, Fitzgerald was out, and the offense turned the ball over to many times. B. Urlacher did get me 23 points and I pulled out the win in my fantasy leauge this week.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-18-2006, 10:52 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

TPR
TPR- you can not look past K.C. this week! I know they haven't looked well in the past few games but , they play in Arrohead, and in the NFL teams can change instantly! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2006, 12:44 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default The NFL Thread

I never look past KC in KC. No matter what, that is a tough game. I look at it this way, if the Bolts win in either Arrowhead or Mile High in a given year, and both teams are good, then the Chargers should make the playoffs. Those places are that difficult to win in.

As for the power rankings, I see that SD is ranked 2,2,3,4 in the various polls which mean nothing. I imagine they will drop at some point, that's why I said we will see how long they are ranked 2nd.

Then again, they could be that for real, go in and punch KC in the teeth and come back next week and complete the Missouri Double Double....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

TPR

Old 10-19-2006, 02:34 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Never! You might beat one but not both! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2006, 02:49 PM
TPR
The Champ
Default The NFL Thread

Originally posted by: MrDumass
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Never! You might beat one but not both! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Fine we will beat St. Louis....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I do fear their offence. They are having flashes of "The greatest show on turf" That's why I like the Chargers and espically LT. He reminds me so much of Marshal Faulk (Got to see him in his SD State days). Awesome vision, able to elude on guy, then run the next over. Great out of the back and in the slot, and both were great people, none of that TO nonsense. And both are frightening on turf....

TPR

Old 10-19-2006, 07:01 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!
Default The NFL Thread

St. Louis is trying to escape the greatest show on turf, and start adding some D-Fence to that potent Aw-Fence. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] If I were you I would rather lose to STL, as they are not in your conference[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: The NFL Thread