are there any chicks with quads out there?

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2005, 05:44 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default are there any chicks with quads out there?

Originally posted by: MrDumass

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] GG was saying something about her B/F wearing pink! Where is OFC, I bet he will recall the conversation better then I. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Yup.. I remember sompin about a silk pink button up he was wearing or sompin.. Totally metro.. or is he just Homo. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Originally posted by: MrDumass

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] GG was saying something about her B/F wearing pink! Where is OFC, I bet he will recall the conversation better then I. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Yup.. I remember sompin about a silk pink button up he was wearing or sompin.. Totally metro.. or is he just Homo. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Oh yea, that sounds hot...huh, what, it was a dude wearing that...*cough cough gag*...now that's WROOOOOOONGGGGGG!!!

Old 10-24-2005, 02:30 PM
Pro Rider

Better yet... are there any chicks with quads out there in Dallas Texas? lol

Old 10-26-2005, 11:11 PM
Elite Pro Rider

over 50 posts and like only 5 chicks posted!

wow guys can be guys[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 01:05 AM
Pro Rider

I'm pretty sure burnouts and wheelies turn chicks on like crazy too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Pink shirts... chhh... I think sometimes its guys with low self esteems trying to say its cool. Just something new and retarted... lame fads. I dont know why some girls like it.

But whats with all the girls wanting, or worse... having, a homo friend??? All the homo guys have hott "girlfriends." [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I cant stand the "EMO" fad thats going around. Guys in girl pants listening to fallout boy and other bands like dashboard confessionals, hawthorn heights, etc. (now I actually dont mind some of the songs from these groups but the whole EMO idea annoys me). Saying they are so crushed about their last break up that they slit their wrists blah blah blah..... LAME

oh wait... oops kinda getting off topic here...

ya, ummmmm, Im a guy... I saw a girl on a dirtbike a couple weekends ago at a riding spot in OK. Thats hot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-27-2005, 09:36 AM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: strongtyerYFZ
I'm pretty sure burnouts and wheelies turn chicks on like crazy too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Pink shirts... chhh... I think sometimes its guys with low self esteems trying to say its cool. Just something new and retarted... lame fads. I dont know why some girls like it.

But whats with all the girls wanting, or worse... having, a homo friend??? All the homo guys have hott "girlfriends." [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I cant stand the "EMO" fad thats going around. Guys in girl pants listening to fallout boy and other bands like dashboard confessionals, hawthorn heights, etc. (now I actually dont mind some of the songs from these groups but the whole EMO idea annoys me). Saying they are so crushed about their last break up that they slit their wrists blah blah blah..... LAME

oh wait... oops kinda getting off topic here...

ya, ummmmm, Im a guy... I saw a girl on a dirtbike a couple weekends ago at a riding spot in OK. Thats hot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
I HATE EMO[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] STUPID **** POSER ROCK BANDS!

there as low on the scale as you can get [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

i tell ya man when it comes to girls and relationships...just screw it all, it's the best thing us guys can do...but then they have to turn on there attraction decetor so we like them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

thats why i ski[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] 5 months of pure relaxation and totall peace with myself, snow, skis, corse, and my friends[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

chicks on dirtbikes is good tho[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]