GIRLS what do they think????

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2005, 03:12 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GIRLS what do they think????

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Women may enjoy it more at 32 but I enjoyed it more when they were 20. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Not me man, I want a 30ish woman just once before Im around that age! Had a chance a couple of times, but they was just to bar horish.
Did I mention that my old man is going to be out of town for a week? LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k

Old 09-14-2005, 03:12 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
Female Brain
LMAO, I like what the small portions say.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2005, 03:25 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Originally posted by: raptorchick
Did I mention that my old man is going to be out of town for a week? LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] j/k

Why no you didn't. lol! Why can't we have any jobs coming up in Washington![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2005, 03:28 PM
TPR
The Champ

Why do all the guy's love RC??? I just can't seem to put my finger in it.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

TPR

Old 09-14-2005, 03:39 PM
Pale Rider
With my goldfish shorts swimmin' around my toes.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen
Alright RC, GG, DQ, here's a question for ya.
Why is it women always bring **** up from the past to us men? you did this or that. It is in the past let it go! Even if it happened five minutes ago IT"S IN THE PAST! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Personally I think if it's in the past it should be left there. If it's something that bad, that you can't get over it, then why be in that relationship? Men are just as guilty of this as women though.
RC, sometimes you truly suprise me and that's a good thing. You are one of only two women I know that think that way. May be theres hope for the world after all. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Yes some, but not all men are guilty of that.

Old 09-14-2005, 03:45 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Alright RC, GG, DQ, here's a question for ya.
Why is it women always bring **** up from the past to us men? you did this or that. It is in the past let it go! Even if it happened five minutes ago IT"S IN THE PAST! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]
Personally I think if it's in the past it should be left there. If it's something that bad, that you can't get over it, then why be in that relationship? Men are just as guilty of this as women though.
RC, sometimes you truly suprise me and that's a good thing. You are one of only two women I know that think that way. May be theres hope for the world after all. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Yes some, but not all men are guilty of that.

Not me man, I drop that crap as soon as I get outta the shed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Seriously I dont hold a grudge at all. Forgiveness is also key to a relationship.

Old 09-14-2005, 05:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider I just can't seem to put my finger in it.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

TPR
Oh geez...I guess I'm a little slow today, I just now caught on to that. TPR, you perv!...you need a spankin'! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO

Old 09-14-2005, 05:42 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

[quote]
Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider TPR, you perv!...you need a spankin'! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] LMAO

You lucky b@stard![img]i/expressions/face-icon...-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2005, 05:44 PM
TPR
The Champ

Woo hooo!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

See, when you're the champ, you get the reward from the ladies....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

TPR

Old 09-14-2005, 05:52 PM
TPR
The Champ

My Tongue-Fu is strong grasshopper......

TPR

Quick Reply: GIRLS what do they think????