GIRLS what do they think????

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2005, 11:42 PM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GIRLS what do they think????

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
Thats what im gettin at [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] see My uncles a preacher and his wife is a freakin riot... Ya'll would love for her to counsel your wives [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] she just bitches and bitches about these women who dont service their men [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
My granny and Nat's granny says the same thing basically. The woman need to keep themselves from getting fat and stinky so their men find them attractive and don't want to stray. I was so shocked when I heard this from old women.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] They said that's a good reason why marraiges don't last.
Yeah the old girls got it figured out . Somewhere along the way they forgot about that .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 11:44 PM
Eternal Rider
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

Originally posted by: Raptorchic22
BULLLLSH!T!!!! Guys want you to stay EXACTLY the same as when we met you well OK we want ya to get a lil freakier and go against your morals and invite your best friend (female) to bed with us.. but hey is that really too much to ask

it would have been different if i was in town, but i was gone for less than a week.
Maybe it was supposed to be a Surprise Party . SURPRISE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 11:45 PM
Eternal Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
I personally don't care for any piercings. I dont mind one or two in her ear. but really WTF is with the rest.
Same with Tattoos. small tattos that aint all bold n chit. Sexy.. Big *** Gawdy Ink. ICKY...

Aint saying any of its a deal breaker... cuz im gettin the job done no matter what... even if its Motox's Granny. I dont discriminate [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-23-2005, 11:46 PM
Eternal Rider

Originally posted by: 1of4Horsemen
18 to 80! blind, cripple or crazy if they can't walk I'll drag'em. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Gotta keep it legal ya know.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]