Kids, pay attention. You might learn something.

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 09:41 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kids, pay attention. You might learn something.

Originally posted by: mfvii
u deff wasted ur money. y would u ever upgrade a quad like that. i have one stock that im gettin rid of. dont put ne money into it just get a new quad

Buck, here's another example for you. Understandable, hard to read. It was a reply to someone's first post on the forums. Hopefully that person doesn't take this as an example of the members.

That's what I'm talking about. Take a look at the word "ne". How much more effort would it take to type the whole word and actually have to hit one more key to make it complate? "any" Wow, that took all day to do.

Buck

Old 10-24-2005, 09:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider

lol....i've seen alot worse then that

Old 10-24-2005, 11:31 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: mfvii
u deff wasted ur money. y would u ever upgrade a quad like that. i have one stock that im gettin rid of. dont put ne money into it just get a new quad

Buck, here's another example for you. Understandable, hard to read. It was a reply to someone's first post on the forums. Hopefully that person doesn't take this as an example of the members.
Although thoughtless, at least that one is legible and punctuated (that's a word now [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] ). But useless nonetheless, and not worthy of having ever been posted as a serious reply.

Old 10-30-2005, 01:27 AM
Pro Rider

wow this post is still going on..lol and i still don't type worth a flip.

Old 10-30-2005, 01:50 AM
Pro Rider

I gots a gewd idea. how bout you werry bout ur bidness, and we wery bout r's. when we type, we might use slang, but dhats how we do. it dont affect me from getting straight A's in order to get my YFZ450 in March. Gyea.

Old 10-30-2005, 01:53 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MarkFiddling
I gots a gewd idea. how bout you werry bout ur bidness, and we wery bout r's. when we type, we might use slang, but dhats how we do. it dont affect me from getting straight A's in order to get my YFZ450 in March. Gyea.
wow the bad part is i could under stand it the first time i read it.lol

Old 10-30-2005, 01:06 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: jaggers2e42
Originally posted by: MarkFiddling
wow the bad part is i could under stand it the first time i read it.lol
Smart people can read two different keying styles. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-30-2005, 07:16 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: buck183
Here's one for ya. Only had to go down about two threads from this one to find this.

The following is a cut a paste. The owner of the reply already has about three replies just like this one on the same thread.

Cut and paste....

haha dats awsome my quad usta sputter an i couldnt go past half throttle on 1st gear or it would die out and i was riding w/ my buddies once on an illegal trail and it started sputtering i was scared out of my mind i told all my friends to go on ill meet up with them bak at the house it was probally the worst expireance iv had

Buck

I just found this thread and I'm not trying to stir the pot or anything , just thought I give you a heads up Buck and tell you , its not ' cut and paste ' its called copy and paste.
As for correcting others on there grammer , its a good thing to point it out but its better if we stand together and help each other with what we are really here for , which would be the sport of atv's. JMO.

Old 10-30-2005, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Blaster200FMF
Here's one for ya. Only had to go down about two threads from this one to find this.

The following is a cut a paste. The owner of the reply already has about three replies just like this one on the same thread.

Cut and paste....

haha dats awsome my quad usta sputter an i couldnt go past half throttle on 1st gear or it would die out and i was riding w/ my buddies once on an illegal trail and it started sputtering i was scared out of my mind i told all my friends to go on ill meet up with them bak at the house it was probally the worst expireance iv had

Buck

I just found this thread and I'm not trying to stir the pot or anything , just thought I give you a heads up Buck and tell you , its not ' cut and paste ' its called copy and paste.
As for correcting others on there grammer , its a good thing to point it out but its better if we stand together and help each other with what we are really here for , which would be the sport of atv's. JMO.
I think your missing the point that has been made about ten times already in this thread. We are all here for a common interest. No one is disputing that. But how do we better ourselves and our sport if we can't communicate in a legible manner to get our point accross? This has been mentioned more than one time in this thread. Our sport doesn't get any respect if we look like a bunch in inbred rednecks when we talk about it.

PS...I can make the redneck comment since I'm from Arkansas. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Communicate like a human being and you will be treated like one.

Do a Google search on "cut and paste". You will get the same replies you get when you enter "copy and paste". These two terms are considered one and the same.

Buck

Old 10-30-2005, 06:25 PM
Pro Rider

Do a Google search on "cut and paste". You will get the same replies you get when you enter "copy and paste". These two terms are considered one and the same.

Buck
Unless you're a nerd like me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].

Quick Reply: Kids, pay attention. You might learn something.