Piercings and helmets

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 02:32 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Piercings and helmets

Hey all!!
Been a while [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] well I was thinking about piercings and stuff (yeah I'm a very big piercing fan)... doesn't anyone think lots of ear piercings would rip from the helmet?? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] (that also goes to eyebrow piercings)
And how bout piercing like the mouth piece of ur helmet or the frame of ur goggles?? that would look cool [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-24-2005, 02:39 PM
Elite Pro Rider

i can see piercings getting ripped out of ur head if there any jagged points on the piercings that could catch on the pads inside the helmet...

and as for piercing the frame of ur goggles, theres alot of snowboarders and freestyle skiers that do that stuff, they line the rim(frame) of the goggles with spikes and all those goodies, i'm sure u could figure something out

Old 10-24-2005, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider

yea, my friend does that to his skiing goggles and paintball mask. im gettin new goggles and i dont wanna mess up and ruin them, lol. winter is almost here though! kant wait!

Old 10-24-2005, 04:18 PM
Range Rover

im gonna pierce my helmets mouth piece and put a ring in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
But damn, I don't wanna get my new ear piercings all ripped up, that would suck so bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2005, 01:08 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Grizzman42
yea, my friend does that to his skiing goggles and paintball mask. im gettin new goggles and i dont wanna mess up and ruin them, lol. winter is almost here though! kant wait!
dude ditto!

i start skiing thanxgiving weekend and have my first race second weekend in december!

Old 10-25-2005, 01:10 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: scorpion
im gonna pierce my helmets mouth piece and put a ring in [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
But damn, I don't wanna get my new ear piercings all ripped up, that would suck so bad [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
then cover them up somehow?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

wear a winter snow cap or something[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-25-2005, 01:35 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: XtremeSkier
dude ditto!

i start skiing thanxgiving weekend and have my first race second weekend in december!
good luck! i dont race... i preffer powder riding..... ahhhhh i cant wait to sink into sum waist deep snow. ill probably start around thanksgiving too and end in the spring. spring skiing rules.... skiin' around with a t-shirt, lol. the worst part is falling from like 20 feet in the air off a kicker and falling with only a shirt on, haha. its worth it though. idk wat im gunna do this year though, kuz i wanna snowboard but i just cant give up skiing. i think im gunna ski but snowboarding is a blast. i have no clue what to do. I like your atomics, i was thinkin of gettin those. are they any good? i rent my skii's kuz i grow out of ski's like a madman. pluss after a winter of hardcore sking my ski's are done, lol. i always get Head's kuz they are nice and fat and good for deep stuff, but at the same time they could still go fast. i like my ski's like my quads..... go through anything, but still go fast while doin so, lol.

Old 10-25-2005, 01:38 PM
Range Rover

Gimme some snow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-26-2005, 08:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: XtremeSkier
dude ditto!

good luck! i dont race... i preffer powder riding..... ahhhhh i cant wait to sink into sum waist deep snow. ill probably start around thanksgiving too and end in the spring. spring skiing rules.... skiin' around with a t-shirt, lol. the worst part is falling from like 20 feet in the air off a kicker and falling with only a shirt on, haha. its worth it though. idk wat im gunna do this year though, kuz i wanna snowboard but i just cant give up skiing. i think im gunna ski but snowboarding is a blast. i have no clue what to do. I like your atomics, i was thinkin of gettin those. are they any good? i rent my skii's kuz i grow out of ski's like a madman. pluss after a winter of hardcore sking my ski's are done, lol. i always get Head's kuz they are nice and fat and good for deep stuff, but at the same time they could still go fast. i like my ski's like my quads..... go through anything, but still go fast while doin so, lol.
wass up..umm yeah i went a year on those atomics and they worked great!

but those black nordicas.................those are the beasts right there[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]shhhh[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] hehehehe

Old 10-26-2005, 08:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: scorpion
Gimme some snow [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
i'll be sure to mail u the first snow i get[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Piercings and helmets