Freds NASCAR Thread! go #24!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2006, 09:29 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Freds NASCAR Thread! go #24!

My fiance's Great Grandma is a HUGE Gordon fan. She has a room dedicated to him, and a few years ago she went to one of those Nascar driving schools. And remember I said Great Grandma, she was like 80+ driving a stock car![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2006, 09:50 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

NHRA starts on Feb 11th and 12th. =]

Old 02-08-2006, 10:50 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
No, the Bud Shootout start Feb 11th.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 02-08-2006, 11:53 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

finnialy i am not the only gordon fan in here, i think that i might take off work to watch the shotout's

Old 02-08-2006, 12:42 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: xFreebirdx
No, the Bud Shootout start Feb 11th.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

YEP! Can't Wait!!!

Old 02-08-2006, 05:10 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: motox26
My fiance's Great Grandma is a HUGE Gordon fan. She has a room dedicated to him, and a few years ago she went to one of those Nascar driving schools. And remember I said Great Grandma, she was like 80+ driving a stock car![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
That's awesome![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 02-10-2006, 10:32 PM
Pro Rider

So what do you all think about Toyota coming into the Nextel and Busch series? I think its a bunch of B.S. They SHOULD NOT let anyone other than a United States manufacturer race in the series. I dont care if they have plants over here or not, Toyota should not be allowed! Nascar is an American sport and it should stay that way! Same thing with the races down in Mexico. The races should be in America, not Mexico or any other country!

Ok...sorry, had to vent a little[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 02-10-2006, 10:58 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: CobraR6
So what do you all think about Toyota coming into the Nextel and Busch series? I think its a bunch of B.S. They SHOULD NOT let anyone other than a United States manufacturer race in the series. I dont care if they have plants over here or not, Toyota should not be allowed! Nascar is an American sport and it should stay that way! Same thing with the races down in Mexico. The races should be in America, not Mexico or any other country!

Ok...sorry, had to vent a little[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Following that theory, why not ban all parts that are not made 100% in the USA? I wonder how much of the car would be left.

Interesting thought, eh! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2006, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: IdahoVinnie

Following that theory, why not ban all parts that are not made 100% in the USA? I wonder how much of the car would be left.

All I am saying is that Nascar started out as an American sport with American cars, and it should stay that way.

Old 02-11-2006, 04:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: IdahoVinnie

All I am saying is that Nascar started out as an American sport with American cars, and it should stay that way.
your right man! dont listen to him[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Freds NASCAR Thread! go #24!