Freds NASCAR Thread! go #24!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 09:22 PM
Canadian and Proud of it !!!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Freds NASCAR Thread! go #24!

Originally posted by: Heather
I think this is definately Dale Jr.'s year!!!
Yes sir I too think it will be JR.'s year
He deserves it after last year

Who else wants to join the I hate #20 Club !!!

Old 02-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Canadian and Proud of it !!!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: CobraR6
So what do you all think about Toyota coming into the Nextel and Busch series? I think its a bunch of B.S. They SHOULD NOT let anyone other than a United States manufacturer race in the series. I dont care if they have plants over here or not, Toyota should not be allowed! Nascar is an American sport and it should stay that way! Same thing with the races down in Mexico. The races should be in America, not Mexico or any other country!

Ok...sorry, had to vent a little[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Well if we can't have a race in Mexico or CANADA (soon), maybe Canada should stop sending power,water, and lumber to the US. After all it started in Canada - it should stay here

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 02-11-2006, 10:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by: MRDS650
So what do you all think about Toyota coming into the Nextel and Busch series? I think its a bunch of B.S. They SHOULD NOT let anyone other than a United States manufacturer race in the series. I dont care if they have plants over here or not, Toyota should not be allowed! Nascar is an American sport and it should stay that way! Same thing with the races down in Mexico. The races should be in America, not Mexico or any other country!

Ok...sorry, had to vent a little[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Well if we can't have a race in Mexico or CANADA (soon), maybe Canada should stop sending power,water, and lumber to the US. After all it started in Canada - it should stay here

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Hey man, I aint gonna argue with you, I dont want to start any wars on what country they should be racing in or that. I was just stating my oppinion.

Old 02-11-2006, 11:10 PM
Pro Rider

Hey man, I aint gonna argue with you, I dont want to start any wars on what country they should be racing in or that. I was just stating my oppinion.
and your oppinion is right!

dont listen to him either! canada, mexico, bah...

Old 02-12-2006, 04:02 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Well, with Toyota coming to NASCAR, I guess we'll get to see if they remember how to tune a carb.

Old 02-12-2006, 05:56 AM
Pro Rider

toyota's power relies alot on rpm's rather then horsepower so it will be interesting and well i am a dale jr. fan from top to bottom and would love to see him win the championship but it won't be this year he will get things back on track and make the race and make it in the top 5 but won't win it but next year my homeboy dale jr. will win it.

Old 02-12-2006, 11:11 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: IdahoVinnie

Following that theory, why not ban all parts that are not made 100% in the USA? I wonder how much of the car would be left.

Interesting thought, eh! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
All I am saying is that Nascar started out as an American sport with American cars, and it should stay that way.

Ummm, actually no it didn't. Back in the day there used to be non-American cars in Nascar. Look it up![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Jr. has a lot of things going for him this year, Tony Eury Jr. is back, he has a new teammate, wants to prove himself after last year, etc.

Old 02-12-2006, 04:49 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
[i]Who else wants to join the I hate #20 Club !!!
I do!!!!!!!!

Old 02-13-2006, 11:35 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: IdahoVinnie

Following that theory, why not ban all parts that are not made 100% in the USA? I wonder how much of the car would be left.

Interesting thought, eh! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
All I am saying is that Nascar started out as an American sport with American cars, and it should stay that way.

Ummm, actually no it didn't. Back in the day there used to be non-American cars in Nascar. Look it up![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Jr. has a lot of things going for him this year, Tony Eury Jr. is back, he has a new teammate, wants to prove himself after last year, etc.

Yes, I did know that there were other manufacturers envolved. Jaguire raced at one point or another. All I am saying is that I hate seeing all non-American manufacturers come in.

Old 02-13-2006, 11:38 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 168 Likes on 167 Posts

Maybe they should just limit the entries to companies that can't turn a profit.

Quick Reply: Freds NASCAR Thread! go #24!