need a little advice about some issues

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006 | 11:50 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Default need a little advice about some issues

So does this mean you get to change poopie diapers???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2006 | 12:47 AM
Pro Rider

You could always kill her. Just kidding. But seriously...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2006 | 08:24 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs
So does this mean you get to change poopie diapers???? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I thought we had you potty trained. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2006 | 10:14 AM
|
Trailblazer

no i don't change poopie diapers, that is my brohters job. however though when i watch him i do. but if he is around no way in h*(( will i change it.

Old 07-25-2006 | 10:21 AM
Pro Rider

It's really not that bad you know .. my wife does it all the time [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 07-25-2006 | 10:46 AM
Pro Rider
Your friend needs to stop smoking whatever it is that is rotting his brain!

I know exactly what your brother is going through, my son's mom dragged me through the courts, tried to take everything I had, and keep my son to boot, so I took the chance and went for custody. It took some money, and almost a year and a half, but with the help of good friends and a supportive family, I was able to get custody of my son at the age of just over 1 1/2 years, and he has been with me since, he is turning 16 next month, and yes, it was very hard at first, his mom was furious about losing her little meal ticket ( 4 kids, 4 dads, ya, like stated earlier, I should have known better back then ) but I will tell you, it is worth the work, I wouldn't have done it differently. I was told I was wasting my time, the courts always find in favor of the mother, etc., but I worked hard, set up a good family base, had the support of a lot of friends at work, had a good work history and stable home life, against her lack of steady employment, few friends, and almost no family support. Even the judge on my case stated his tendency to leave the kid with the mother, but in the face of my evidence, my lawyer was able to show I was going to provide a better home,family and care for him, and I was able to take full custody, with his mother getting liberal visitation so he wasn't isolated from either parent, but leaving me ablet to control how he was raised and taken care of. It isn't just Kansas, a lot of states feel that just since the mom gave birth, she is automatically more able to take care of the baby, regardless of her background, it will just take a little more work to get it to go your brothers way. I would ditch that lawyer, sounds like she is giving up without a fight, even if he lost, joint custody would enable him to see the boy at least half the time without the major expense of child support, or at least greatly reduce it. If the mother is willing to move in the same house, fine, that will show his willingness to care for his own child, you and he can make note of everything that happens while she is in your house, and if things go south, it will help build a case in his favor. DO NOT give up, the kids are worth the fight, it may take a year or more, but patience and tolorence will put you above a greedy, manipulative, user like the boy's mom every time. Sorry about the long post, but I felt I had to say something, I went through the exact same thing, and hoped I could give my insight and experience on this topic. I wish you and your brother the best of luck, for you and his son.