Pitbulls ain't got nothin' on my Bullmastiff

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2006, 01:14 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pitbulls ain't got nothin' on my Bullmastiff

my dog is the most lovable dog ever, he likes every one. but once this kid pushed me and was trying to start somthing, my dog wanted to kill him. good thing i saw my dog coming! cause if i wouldent have tackled my dog the kid would have bin messed up.

ok here is a dog joke:

There's a guy with a Doberman Pinscher and a guy with a Chihuahua. The guy with the Doberman Pinscher says to the guy with a Chihuahua, "Let's go over to that restaurant and get something to eat."

The guy with the Chihuahua says, "We can't go in there. We've got dogs with us." The guy with the Doberman Pinscher says, "Just follow my lead. They walk over to the restaurant, the guy with the Doberman Pinscher puts on a pair of dark glasses, and he starts to walk in. A guy at the door says, "Sorry, mac, no pets allowed."

The guy with the Doberman Pinscher says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog." The guy at the door says, "A Doberman Pinscher?" He says, "Yes, they're using them now, they're very good." The guy at the door says, "Come on in." The guy with the Chihuahua figures, "What the heck," so he puts on a pair of dark glasses and starts to walk in.

The guy at the door says, "Sorry, pal, no pets allowed." The guy with the Chihuahua says, "You don't understand. This is my seeing-eye dog." The guy at the door says, "A Chihuahua?" The guy with the Chihuahua says, "You mean they gave me a Chihuahua?"

Old 08-09-2006, 02:59 PM
Weekend Warrior

first off i love my 4 dogs and breeding dogs to fight is moronic and i hope those dogs eat their owners.having said that i have 4 dogs one of which is 75lb pitbull who is the smallest dog btw.my biggest dog is zeus 130lb mutt basically.mother is half lab half chow and father was half doberman half german shperd.he basically looks like a rott/mastiff but with boxer markings.he is the nicest big teddybear of a dog.it takes alot to **** him off.he has been in like 4 fights that i hated but i cant believe his strength.a boxer about his size that was ripped looked like it was on steroids was running down the street with his owner no leash and i was taking zeus out front to put a leash on and go for a walk.well boxer came runnin at him all viscious and zeus just picked him up with his paw and body slammed him like a wrestler.then grabbed his neck.i pulled him off before he killed him.another instance was a big rott/pitbull mix was loose and scarin kids.i tried to get him with a leash he wouldnt come.so i took zeus out since hes always friendly to attract him.well it worked they were cool so i put a leash on dog and 3 of us walked him home.when i knocked on door all the sudden the dog attacked zeus and had zeus by neck,he has very thick and kinda extra skin so he was still able to slam this dog and grab him by his throat.it was scary.i cant believe strength of dogs when pissed off.when he was a puppy,still only 80lbs,my very tall friend scared him in my friends backyard.he ran away.i found him out friend by his garage.he had ran into the gate so hard he bent the pins and knocked the gate over and kept runnin.this was a 5ft chainlink fence.i saw it and figured hed be hurt bad but he was all smiles and panting uninjured.oh btw spraying fighting dogs with a hose doesnt work.

Old 08-09-2006, 03:13 PM
Pro Rider

My dog is a whimp.....but comes running as soon as the quad fires up for a run on the trail.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-09-2006, 05:42 PM
Range Rover

we have a 130 lb american bulldog and a 65 lb boxer. needless to say, i dont worry. but when we brought our newborn son home, i was a little nervous. but i never thought id have to worry about them loving him to much. i have seen them both get spooked, and they are a formitable force thats for sure. i love big dogs.

Old 08-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Pro Rider

My grandma across the road had a 145# German Shepherd(uncle is manager @ dads dogfood)...I never saw it bite anyone or anything but it did get hit by a car and had a leg removed only wieghed 115# after surgery 2 cars later he passed on...

He was a little bigger than the second pic on this web page....

www.royalair.org/page2.htm

Old 08-09-2006, 08:13 PM
Pro Rider

I got one mean azz monster killer dog, he's on my page riding on a 4 wheeler.

I can't stand those Rottweilers and pit bulls, sorry to offend. Just as soon shoot em. Bred to fight and harm, I don't want them around me or my kids. Don't care how they're raised, they got it in their genes.

Old 08-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: ShadyRascal
I got one mean azz monster killer dog, he's on my page riding on a 4 wheeler.

I can't stand those Rottweilers and pit bulls, sorry to offend. Just as soon shoot em. Bred to fight and harm, I don't want them around me or my kids. Don't care how they're raised, they got it in their genes.
you're way off in your assessment. not all pit bulls are bred to fight and not all pit bulls are from fighting lines. rotts really aren't even bred to fight, they are more bred to be aggressive and have a high prey drive for guard dog work. you really don't have to like them, that is your choice and i would never try to make you like them. BUT to say "just as soon shoot em" that's pretty damn harsh.

i would ask how many pits/rotts have you been around in your life time. the ones that you were around did they have expierenced dog owners or were they first time owners wanting a "bad dog"? are you basing your judgements on media or are you basing your judgements on personal experiences? pits/rotts are some of the most loyal dogs on earth. they love kids and will protect your kids more than a lot of other breeds who either don't have the umph to stop a dog/person from getting at your kid or they just don't have the guts to do it.

you don't have to like them, but to shoot them just because they are of a certain breed is flat out wrong. it is along the same lines as being a racist. you may think it is harsh but let me explain. if one is a racist they don't like a person simply because of the color of their skin. they don't take the time to get to know them or anything else they simply see what race they THINK they are and jump to a conclusion about that person. well you are doing the same thing about pits/rotts. you are saying simply because they are of a certain breed of dog they are like this not matter what. that is not correct in the least bit. each and every dog/person deserves to prove itself worthy of type casting or not. then with in that one must also look at the environment in which the dog/person grew up in. they may have certain chracteristics because that is all they know. do you condemn them because of that? no, you take the time to get to know them and work on those negatives. in the case of a dog it has been documented where a dog that was of fighting heritage was taken in and made a great family pet, this in the norm not the expception.

final question how do you feel about pit/labs, rott/labs, pit/collie, rott/german shephard? i could show you a bunch of pictures of dogs and i can almost promise you that you wouldn't be able to pick out which one is the actual pit bull. so if you can' t visually pick out what is an actual pit bull then how can you say they should all be shot? you may one day condemn a dog that LOOKS like a pit or fall in love with a dog that is a pit. so what do you do then? if you condemn a dog that LOOKS like a pit, then find out it isn't do you now like the dog? or if you fall in love with a pit then find out it is actually a pit, do you now sentence the dog to death?

Old 08-10-2006, 12:33 AM
Trailblazer

http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html

here is a test to see if you can pick out which one is the real american pitbull terrier. once you have taken the test post whether or not you got the question right...be truthful now...DON'T POST WHAT THE ANSWER IS!!!

to those that condemn the pitbull lets see if you can even pick out the dog you hate so much.....

Old 08-10-2006, 12:02 PM
Pro Rider

Just as soon shoot em?

what kind of message is that sending to kids on this site? being one, and knowing how wrong it is to do, let alone think that, i think you should be ashamed. it doesn't matter if fighting is in their genes, they still don't have to fight, most dogs have to be taught how to fight in a ring anyways.

like nightowl said: in the case of a dog it has been documented where a dog that was of fighting heritage was taken in and made a great family pet, this in the norm not the expception.

but that doesn't mean it's not possible! not probable but possible. and being stereotypical about the breed, it's not right. if you've ever watched shows about rescuing animals on animal planet or something, u look at all the pitbulls that are rescued. some get cleaned up, and end up going home to a family, and it turns out great. a lot of pits that are fighting, are forced to do it, because it's a do or die situation.

dogs can't choose the kind of life they're given, in most cases, it just depends on the owner of which recieves the dog.

the fate of the dog is in the hands of the beholder.

Old 08-10-2006, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: nightowl24
http://www.pitbullsontheweb.com/petbull/findpit.html

here is a test to see if you can pick out which one is the real american pitbull terrier. once you have taken the test post whether or not you got the question right...be truthful now...DON'T POST WHAT THE ANSWER IS!!!

to those that condemn the pitbull lets see if you can even pick out the dog you hate so much.....
oh my goodness!! that's hard, u really gotta look at the pictures carefully!

Quick Reply: Pitbulls ain't got nothin' on my Bullmastiff