Your First Car... Did you Crash it?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 01:42 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts
Default Your First Car... Did you Crash it?

Yes I did, 3 times. And I still have it.

Old 09-20-2006, 02:15 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i've only owned 4 cars in 6 years
1) 94 chevy corsica
-replaced motor, got drunk at party kicked out window, tore mirror and visors off, e-braking in snow no damage to my car 400 dollars to friends, crushed in roof and hood jumping on car, blew the brakes lines apart twice
2) 98 toyota camry
-put way to much money into custom equipment, now stock and still in good shape, did crake 4 front bumpers though and bent 2 wheels, used car 1,3,4 as winter cars
3)95 or 98 buick skylark
-75 mph e brakes (ruined good tires), e braking around town during snow whacked a telephone pole, hood opened up at fifty, blew the head gasket then sent it too a salvage yard
4)97 saturn sc2
-took care off this one so i thought, untill i blew a hole the size of my head in the tranny

i am glad i bought a cheap car for my first vehicle, lets you get most of your need for speed out while causing damage and not having to fix it. me and my friends also like to do the bump and tag with our cars

Old 09-20-2006, 02:19 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

I have owned two cars now, in which I still own both, and I have never crashed either....but I have put my jeep through he!! just because it is so old and I will get nothing for it when/if it is sold. but it still runs fine and has no major problems...my camaro...I didnt crash it...lets leave it at that

Old 09-20-2006, 02:23 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

But the theory holds.. its not worth gettin some fancy ride for your first car. your bound to thrash it. if you don't.. you'll never learn how to drive and always be one of them sissy's on the road that go 60mph in the left freakin lane that i wanna run off the road. when people are passing you on the right. hmm MAYBE YOU SHOULD GET OVER.

Old 09-20-2006, 03:25 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Then there are those people that just can not drive....period! I have a buddy that is almost 30 and he hasnt kept a car for over a year with out wrecking it. Sometimes his fault, sometimes not, but it never fails.....he sucks at driving!

Old 09-20-2006, 03:41 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

No, a 16 year old DOES NOT need a expensive first vehicle. Even if I was loaded I wouldn't buy my kid an expensive vehicle for their 1st.

Especially country boys and girls, cause they like to take their stuff off-road.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'm 22, and I still do![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2006, 04:02 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Originally posted by: motox26
No, a 16 year old DOES NOT need a expensive first vehicle. Even if I was loaded I wouldn't buy my kid an expensive vehicle for their 1st.

Especially country boys and girls, cause they like to take their stuff off-road.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] I'm 22, and I still do![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Thats cuz we was raised driving off road......on tractors and in pick ups. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Or even an uncles field buggy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2006, 04:51 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I haven't wrecked a car yet. Been in wrecks yes but never my fault. Yet. Knock on wood. I bought my first car sold it 3 months later for double what I bought it for. Yehaw. My ex boyfriend wrecked my trucks lots of times. He sucks. I always had to foot the bill for the fixin it and the insurance. Wait O yea I did wreck the truck I have now. I forgot I ran my husbands DS into the back of the window when I loaded it up. Needless to say I haul a trailer now. I will never load a quad in the back of a truck again. NO WAY. So one wreck my fault the rest nope and OFC I ain't that grandma in the left lane going 60. ( I never said I never got a ticket just no wreck except the one that was my fault.)

Old 09-20-2006, 05:00 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

you never beat up a car [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Sissy.

Old 09-20-2006, 05:02 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
you never beat up a car [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Sissy.
I worked way to hard for my vehicles there is no way I was gonna trash it. I had to work for mine. Mommy and Daddy never gave me mine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Not sayin yours did but that made me respect what I had is all.

Quick Reply: Your First Car... Did you Crash it?