Your First Car... Did you Crash it?

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 05:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Your First Car... Did you Crash it?

85 or 86 Chrysler Laser..and not one month after I got it (used) I managed to smoke the clutch..and bust the front clip..totaled after less than 100 miles.

second car was a 85 Mustang Covertible..with the gutless v-6..roof leaked.. enigne used oil..mismatched rims..no clearcoat..and a 1000 dollar stereo..good times!

Old 09-20-2006, 05:12 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

Originally posted by: cynick
Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy
you never beat up a car [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Sissy.
I worked way to hard for my vehicles there is no way I was gonna trash it. I had to work for mine. Mommy and Daddy never gave me mine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Not sayin yours did but that made me respect what I had is all.
first car was free with a blowed motor. 1000 bucks later she was on the road for a couple hundred thousand adverturous miles. thru rollovers and sumbergings and jumping and generall offroading. plus i drove its 140 miles+ every day to and fro work. but i still beat the hell outta it and paid to fix it.

Old 09-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Elite Pro Rider

you never beat up a car [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Sissy.
I worked way to hard for my vehicles there is no way I was gonna trash it. I had to work for mine. Mommy and Daddy never gave me mine. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
first car was free with a blowed motor. 1000 bucks later she was on the road for a couple hundred thousand adverturous miles. thru rollovers and sumbergings and jumping and generall offroading. plus i drove its 140 miles+ every day to and fro work. but i still beat the hell outta it and paid to fix it.
Good for you. I hate to say this but you are a pretty typical young man. I am a fairly conservative young lady. Was young. Not so much anymore.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2006, 05:23 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Good for you. I hate to say this but you are a pretty typical young man. I am a fairly conservative young lady. Was young. Not so much anymore.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
I know plenty of girls that have crashed allotta cars. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] Did i say in here that i seen a girl that crashed this mornin [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Rearended someone [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] she was crying [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] and then a forum members 16yr old boy put is truck rubber side up a couple nights ago [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Boys hit inanimate objects or flip.. girls hit cars.

Old 09-20-2006, 05:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Not all of us.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But I have seen how some of them drive so I have no doubt. lol

Old 09-20-2006, 05:36 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Not all of us.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] But I have seen how some of them drive so I have no doubt. lol
yeah but you ride a predator.. how much of a thrill seeker could you be [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2006, 05:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider

yeah but you ride a predator.. how much of a thrill seeker could you be [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
This coming from someone who has a craptor.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2006, 05:55 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

This coming from someone who has a craptor.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
bet its faster than the predapuss [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] and jumps higher and farther [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Don't you tell me! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2006, 06:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider

bet its faster than the predapuss [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] and jumps higher and farther [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] Don't you tell me! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Bring it baby. I can't jump very high but I will be practicing just for you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-20-2006, 06:12 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer

Bring it baby. I can't jump very high but I will be practicing just for you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Its not fair to compete against women [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] I'd just let ya win [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] chivelry and all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Your First Car... Did you Crash it?