Talladega anyone watch the race?

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006 | 11:42 PM
Ride like you own it, Not like it's stolen!
Default Talladega anyone watch the race?

What do you guys think of the NEW pavement..........Did you see the clip when they were paving and needed to theather the steam-rollers to bulldozers on the banking to keep them from rolling over ....How would you like to be in that ride.......caper........Very hard hit for poor old Mark Martin though!!!!!!!

Old 10-18-2006 | 03:15 AM
Range Rover

Why is it that when Jr. gets wrecked every one cries but when he is the one doing the wrecking everyone just says "well, thats racin". His old man won seven championships by wrecking people on the last lap of races and everyone admired him. Gimme a break. I think Jr. fans cry more than crybaby Gorden. Oh well. How about Harvick winning the Busch championship and there still four races left. Could he win the Cup too? Go 29 go!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-20-2006 | 11:23 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Originally posted by: BassBlasterI think Jr. fans cry more than crybaby Gorden. Oh well.

How about Harvick winning the Busch championship and there still four races left. Could he win the Cup too? Go 29 go!!!!!!!!!
And this is one of the reasons I hate being a Jr. fan, because of his fans![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Harvick made a mockery of the series.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] He's got a good shot at the title, but his buddy Burton is looking awful good right now. Anything can happen. Im rooting for a RCR car or Jr. to win it all.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-20-2006 | 02:26 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: BassBlasterI think Jr. fans cry more than crybaby Gorden. Oh well.

How about Harvick winning the Busch championship and there still four races left. Could he win the Cup too? Go 29 go!!!!!!!!!
And this is one of the reasons I hate being a Jr. fan, because of his fans![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Harvick made a mockery of the series.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] He's got a good shot at the title, but his buddy Burton is looking awful good right now. Anything can happen. Im rooting for a RCR car or Jr. to win it all.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
If Martin and Kenseth can't pull it off, I will definitely be rooting for Jeff Burton. He deserves it. Other than those three, its up for grabs....Just so one of the Hendricks guys dont get it I will be happy.

Old 10-21-2006 | 02:14 AM
Range Rover

Harvick is my boy so I gotta pull for him, not to mention he could be the first driver ever to win both championships in the same year, but I gotta say, it really wouldn't hurt my feelings too much to see Burton win it. He does desrve it. RCR has come along way since Burton coming in.

Old 10-23-2006 | 09:10 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Anyone watch Martinsville, really shook the Chase up.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] This year's winner isn't going to be clear cut by any means, and at this rate there is going to be 6 or so guys in contention at the finally at Homestead.

Bad weekend for me since I root for Jr. and RCR.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] Jr. spinning really put a hurtin on his title hopes, and Burton's engine just sucked, Harvick came out half way descent tho.

Old 10-23-2006 | 09:11 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Nice to see Ward Burton back!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Or should I say....Wawd Buttun.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-23-2006 | 11:52 AM
Pro Rider

Nice to see Ward Burton back!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Or should I say....Wawd Buttun.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Yes it was! I wouldnt be surprised to see him running quite a few races in 2007.

Old 10-23-2006 | 12:13 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

To bad he hasn't found a sponsor to go with him in the 88 car of Yates, Yates says he has the ride if he had a sponsor.

Old 10-23-2006 | 12:27 PM
Pro Rider

To bad he hasn't found a sponsor to go with him in the 88 car of Yates, Yates says he has the ride if he had a sponsor.
I heard that too. It would be great to see him in the 88 next year!

Quick Reply: Talladega anyone watch the race?