Talladega anyone watch the race?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006 | 10:49 PM
|
Pro Rider
Default Talladega anyone watch the race?

i gotta admit i am just fumin after that race and have to blow some steam off. my driver and well the most popular driver in nascar, dale jr. , getting spun out when he was in the lead with less then a half a lap left.vickers is a cheap driver if the only way he can win is to spin out his teamate into another driver who both are in the chase. i really hope vickers never does get a good ride after this year in nascar. ok i blew off some steam if anyone else wants to blow some off to then by any means go ahead.

Old 10-09-2006 | 11:20 PM
Pro Rider

ya i saw it when it happend, thought it was g@y. cant take it back now tho. i think vickers did it on purpose tho

Old 10-11-2006 | 11:25 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: MikeMac707
ya i saw it when it happend, thought it was g@y. cant take it back now tho. i think vickers did it on purpose tho
hell yes he did

Old 10-12-2006 | 09:41 AM
Pro Rider

I did watch the race. As for the ending, I doubt he did it on purpose. It was just he wasnt thinking when he did it. I am not a vickers fan by any means, nor a jr. or johnson fan so I have a pretty nuetral oppinion on the deal. Its just one of those racing deals.

Old 10-12-2006 | 09:52 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

I have been a Dale Jr. fan since he first started in the Busch, and I have to say that most of you are acting ridiculous by being all mad at Vickers. If it was Jr. that wrecked the two leaders you guys wouldn't have a problem. I admit, when the incident first happened I about had a heart attack and was furious for a sec because of the major points blow and the win for Jr., but then I realized that is racing. Even Jr. wasn't mad at Vickers and congradulated him, he's a class act guy, to bad most of his fans aren't.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] At the end of the day, Vickers is the one with the trophy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] The #3 did it all the time!

And look on the bright side, at least Jimmie was taken out too![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2006 | 11:39 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: motox26

And look on the bright side, at least Jimmie was taken out too![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Amen to that![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2006 | 12:50 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Ricky Carmichael just signed with MB2 motorsports![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2006 | 01:40 PM
Pro Rider

Ricky Carmichael just signed with MB2 motorsports![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Yeah! I just read that on the NASCAR sight....

too bad Martin did too. Ive always been a big Martin fan, and its sad seeing him leave Roush and go to MB2. I would have loved to have seen him in that 6 truck next year. I believe the competition would have had their work cut out for them. 5 wins in 10 starts this year. Average finishing position of 3.5. He's lead 2x's as many laps as anyone in the truck series this year, and he has run less than half the races anyone else has. I just hope MB2 has half as good of a truck program as Roush did. Oh well though, I'm sure if the equipment they give him is half decent, he will run good.

What do you think about Ragan getting the 6 car next year? I think he isnt quite ready for cup yet, but out of the drivers that roush has he is the best pic. Hopefully by next year they will have him ready for competition.

Old 10-12-2006 | 02:06 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

They ultimately want RC in the Cup, not just the trucks. And Im glad Martin isn't running the trucks, becaue he would annialate the field! That gets kind of boring, like when RC wins all the MX races[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I agree with you about Ragan, he isn't ready IMO. They are sticking these drivers in Cup way to soon, especially guys like Yeley and Stremme. But there are exceptions to my rule, like Edwards and Hamlin.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 10-12-2006 | 02:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Nascar may want to consider updating their banned substance list.

Quick Reply: Talladega anyone watch the race?