weard last night.

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 11:25 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default weard last night.

Some times when your sleeping haveing a realy bad dream somthing can go wrong in your head (i for gotr what its called) and its were you can become consous but are STUCK in the dream your having and cant move your body (the one laying on the bed)!!!!

Most people that get them alot will move their toes or fingers to snap them out of it.

It happens to me alot and always the same muffed up dream EVERY time. The dream is were im in my house no lights are on its pitch black. I flick the light switch no lights turn on. I try a couple more lights and then after none turn on I start freaking out because I know im starting that dream. If I dont get out of that dream fast enough theirs the scariest thing I ever say 100 times scarrier than teh grudge and it makes the scairest sound ever heard.

Well last night it happend in my dream last night. What happend was, I walked in my kitchen to turn a light on. It didnt turn on. I try again. nothing. I tryed a nother light and didnt turn on so i flick it to the off and then try again thinking maybe the light needs heat up for a couple secs b4 it turns on.. Then I think mybe fuze box. Well thats in teh basement. Right when I open teh dore thats when (in my head) I know i have to wake up. I was trying to and wasnt working finaly i thought i woke up. WELL I DIDNT. I was laying in my bed again got up no lights worked again so i was still stuck in my dream. Well Same thing over again and i thought i made my self wake up. Nope i was back in my bead and got up no lights working. Well I start going in the basement again. As soon as i did that i needed to wake up if i didnt want to see that thing and started moving my fingers and toes and finaly got movement in my legs but wasnt wakeing up i just kept going down the stairs. Then since it wasnt working i sat up in bed and started hitting my self in the face and head HARD with my eyes open and couldnt wake up and was even trying to stand up but i couldnt get my legs to move any more. And after i finaly woke up i couldnt stay awake no matter what I m,een i open my eyes and they would shut right away I couldnt even wake up it was like that till 10am today when i finaly got on my feat and woke up.

Just think if something is trying to kill me in my sleep [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] .

All i know is its scarry!!!

Old 03-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Pro Rider

I just loked it up and it says im comunicating with the focking dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And every time it trys to get in to go in the fernis room and havent go their yeat and not going to go their!!!! If that is true its a focking deamon. That suck if i go in a coma

Old 03-23-2007, 12:04 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Dude, you really need to lay off the "vitamin A". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-23-2007, 12:11 PM
Pro Rider

And a nother weard thing that happen around christmis was I was sleeping and out of no wear my grandma betty is in my dream standing their looking at me and says "andy wake up". So I woke my self up. weard [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Ha i figgerd it out. "sleep paralysis"

Old 03-23-2007, 12:46 PM
Pro Rider

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE....

http://sleepparalysis.dnswh.com/what..._paralysis.htm

Old 03-23-2007, 02:43 PM
Pro Rider

cuckoo...cuckoo...cuckoo.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Just kidding man. That sounds freaky. Glad it doesn't happen to me. Athough, it is hard for me to get up in the morning too. But it's not paralysis for me, it's being dead a$$ tired.

Old 03-23-2007, 04:01 PM
Pro Rider

wow, thats pretty nuts. Sounds like something out of a movie! lol

if it has more and more i'd be going to the doctor and get a catscan or something lol

i get some pretty weird dreams like that sometimes. Most of them i'm either running for someone that wants to kill me and im running in slow motion but everything else is normal and i can always see them catching up on me then i usually wake up or something else happens i dont remember....

Old 03-23-2007, 04:35 PM
Pro Rider

I woke up with a large bruise on my shoulder last night.....That's one I can't figure out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-24-2007, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

People keep saying they think its some type of speariot or somthin. idk.

Old 03-24-2007, 10:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: yz426ex
People keep saying they think its some type of speariot or somthin. idk.
You mean Spirit?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: weard last night.