SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2007 | 11:11 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Default SpinZone 2000, a look into the future

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Just4Kicks

Hey MWQ...long time no see post eh? Last time I used carb cleaner I got a little fuzzy headed but that was due to poor ventalation and it was good for a while but then resulted in a bad headache and lots of bread dain cells. [IMG][/IMG]

I've ridden a few soft tails and my pops road king and those are pretty comfy actually but not like a gold wing or something like that. The customs are an art form IMO but I haven't ridden anything all stretched out and raked so I dunno...but you're probably right. Most guys I know do Laughlin and Vegas trips when it's not over 100 out and Mexico and usually take a few rests along the way to stretch.</end quote></div>

Hi J4K! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ive been real busy tryuing to fix my CNC Mill. Now I ned to get busy getting a bunch of toys ready for the Pismo trip. Besides prepping all the quads and finally fixing the Jetmoto 250 Sport Quad. Im putting my CR500 together for the trip. (did you read that son? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] ) I used the carb cleaner at my shop. Its very ventilated down there.

I used to get kinda sore and need to stretch after 70 miles on my XL600. I would think those stretch out with the high handle bars would be pretty miserable too. Maybe its one of those things you get used to?

Old 05-16-2007 | 11:14 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: pimpsmurf

DAMN YOU KARL MARX!

Karl Marx creates communism.

USSR uses his communism

USA is involved in cold war with USSR

USA provides weapons and training to Usama Bin Ladin to fight the soviets, and then abandons him mid-effort

Usama puts planes through the WTC

US Customs on orange alert

My ATV stuck in US Customs for 3 weeks now while they make sure the carberator isn't a nuclear device

Karl Marx caused my bordom, and stole my ATV. Give it back or the baby gets it

-JNY</end quote></div>

LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I had to wait 3 extra weeks for my 250 too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Hi pimpsmurf! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

why would anyone want to pimp a smurf? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2007 | 12:52 AM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: pimpsmurf

DAMN YOU KARL MARX!

Karl Marx creates communism.

USSR uses his communism

USA is involved in cold war with USSR

USA provides weapons and training to Usama Bin Ladin to fight the soviets, and then abandons him mid-effort

Usama puts planes through the WTC

US Customs on orange alert

My ATV stuck in US Customs for 3 weeks now while they make sure the carberator isn't a nuclear device

Karl Marx caused my bordom, and stole my ATV. Give it back or the baby gets it

-JNY</end quote></div>

While this may well be, there is no communism on my island...only the rule of the dictator J4K.

Under my dictatorship no man, woman, or child shall so much as breath without my express permission. While I am fair and just, those who seek to dethrone me shall taste the steel of my blade and those who wish to kiss my **** for favoritism shall suffer a worse fate. Under my dictotorship you may have your ATV and ride as you wish so long as it is deemed good and just in my eyes. All abled bodies will work as I see fit and willingness has nothing to do with it. There will be no walefare but I shall see to it that all who are good and in need are taken care of. Only the lazy will go hungry. There will be no luxuries that I do not hand out and all goods and services shall pass thru me first. The only way off the island is thru my mercy and this will not happen if I am caught on a bad day. Then the only way off is to swim thru chum filled waters infested with oceanic white tips, blues, greys, great whites, tigers, bulls, and makos.

Welcome to my island...

Old 05-17-2007 | 12:57 AM
Elite Pro Rider

tell me it's not so....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

I tell all about my dictatorship controlled island with an escape route for the desperate thru chum filled shark infested waters and it dissapears!?!?

SON OF A B!@CH!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

I think I'm going to go pick a fight now...[img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2007 | 12:58 AM
Elite Pro Rider

oh....my bad....just a little slow I guess...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2007 | 01:00 AM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mywifesquad

Hey MWQ...long time no see post eh? Last time I used carb cleaner I got a little fuzzy headed but that was due to poor ventalation and it was good for a while but then resulted in a bad headache and lots of bread dain cells. [IMG][/IMG]

I've ridden a few soft tails and my pops road king and those are pretty comfy actually but not like a gold wing or something like that. The customs are an art form IMO but I haven't ridden anything all stretched out and raked so I dunno...but you're probably right. Most guys I know do Laughlin and Vegas trips when it's not over 100 out and Mexico and usually take a few rests along the way to stretch.</end quote></div>

Hi J4K! [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG]

Ive been real busy tryuing to fix my CNC Mill. Now I ned to get busy getting a bunch of toys ready for the Pismo trip. Besides prepping all the quads and finally fixing the Jetmoto 250 Sport Quad. Im putting my CR500 together for the trip. (did you read that son? [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif" border="0[/IMG] ) I used the carb cleaner at my shop. Its very ventilated down there.

I used to get kinda sore and need to stretch after 70 miles on my XL600. I would think those stretch out with the high handle bars would be pretty miserable too. Maybe its one of those things you get used to?</end quote></div>

but the sure do look [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

have a GREAT time at Pismo!

I sure wish I were going. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2007 | 01:01 AM
Elite Pro Rider

well I think I'll go home now and see who gets booted off AI.

Old 05-17-2007 | 01:26 AM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh
Default Temporary SpinZone

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Scootergptx

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TPR

It's still morning here for another 25 minutes....[IMG][/IMG]

I don't know if Can-Am will be the top seller, though I hear the price is somewhere around the $7500 mark which is right with the others...but just seeing that frame has to have the others thinking....wait a minute...Can Am???

Oh right, they build airplanes, we build lawmnowers and guitars....[IMG][/IMG]

TPR</end quote></div>

Are we going to have to say no Canadians were hurt in our posts too?

(IknowyoureoutthereHsmiley)</end quote></div>

Take more than what can be had in here , to hurt a Canuck .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2007 | 01:54 AM
Eternal Rider
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

dang OFC...that was once big fishie you caught there. [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif" border="0[/IMG] Its the biggest one i cought yet.. But its not giant by anymeans for the species.. Im pretty sure H has had bigger than me [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG] Prolly women too [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

It's still a nice fish though .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Yeah , i've had bigger fish , and possibly bigger women than you too . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Although i'm sure you've taken a few heifers just for sport as well . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2007 | 01:55 AM
Eternal Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: BlackandRedWarrior

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MrDumass

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

almost done eating.. then i gotta finger this out[IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Nice fish you caught there.... pony tailed OFC! [IMG]i/expressions/clock.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

That was a big fsckin fish.</end quote></div>

Check my pics for a big fsckin fish . [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.