SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2007 | 07:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Temporary SpinZone

hmmm...I don't even know how to attach a picture. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 05-14-2007 | 08:21 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Hello SpinZone! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Im headed down to the shop to see if I can get the magnets un glued from the housing.

Old 05-14-2007 | 08:38 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

FOCK FOC FOCK&gt;. Now my signature is too long.. WTF.. i cannot update my profile for shizz. everything is tweaked. and is it 10kb limit on avatars or really 100kb cuz that could be my problem with that part.. But the crazy HTML shizz for the hyperlinks in my sig push it way over the length limit and it was all formated correctly before</end quote></div>

Yeah I had that error too. So I took out the link to the Connection Frappr or however the hell it's spelled. And the break tags didn't work anymore either.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-14-2007 | 08:50 PM
TPR
The Champ

Yeah it's all fine tuning right now.

I was on last night and the forums was down. Then up and all pretty and new, so I got all my settings straight and posted to the Zone. Now it's parked in the corner waiting for new tires.

Like I said, I think Dave might be making the zone a "authorization required" place like Samsons Room so we can have who we want in but keep certian people out as well as children since while creatively desguised with code words, our topics can get perty racy.

TPR

Old 05-14-2007 | 10:19 PM
Elite Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TPR

Yeah it's all fine tuning right now.

I was on last night and the forums was down. Then up and all pretty and new, so I got all my settings straight and posted to the Zone. Now it's parked in the corner waiting for new tires.

Like I said, I think Dave might be making the zone a "authorization required" place like Samsons Room so we can have who we want in but keep certian people out as well as children since while creatively desguised with code words, our topics can get perty racy.

TPR</end quote></div>

Fred is allowed in!!! is he not?

Old 05-14-2007 | 10:22 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Old 05-14-2007 | 10:23 PM
Elite Pro Rider

ha ha i posted a picture

Old 05-14-2007 | 11:13 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

I got the motor out of the machine and in pieces but chickened out while trying to press the magnet's out. Im going to take the housing to work and ask a few of the smart guys if they have any suggestions.

I need to spend a few hours getting myself up to speed with the new forum setup.

Old 05-14-2007 | 11:20 PM
Air Cooled Rider
Future Govenator of Kalifornia!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: mywifesquad

I got the motor out of the machine and in pieces but chickened out while trying to press the magnet's out. Im going to take the housing to work and ask a few of the smart guys if they have any suggestions.

I need to spend a few hours getting myself up to speed with the new forum setup.</end quote></div>

Brings a new meaning to permanent magnet motor. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Old 05-14-2007 | 11:22 PM
RIP Dear Friend

[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.