SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007 | 05:25 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Default Temporary SpinZone

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: motox26

And again, someone PM your address for the HD.</end quote></div>

You could send it to me, but I'm the last stop on the list. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Sent ya a pm. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2007 | 05:25 PM
TPR
The Champ
Old 05-15-2007 | 05:26 PM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MrDumass

Just a question...but wouldnt the 2 grand you started with help you?</end quote></div>

Yes, but I always keep a few grand stashed away that I don't touch, EXCEPT for when I use it to make money on a investment. Like the KFX, I bought it for 2k, I will prolly sell it for 3k, take the original 2k and put back into savings. And then decide on what I want to do with the 1k. In this case I will prolly spend half of it on things, and put the other half in savings.

Sometimes I put all my profit in savings. Just with the house and child, I can really use some of that profit for things like tires or whatever else I really want (bike parts usually) or need.

Old 05-15-2007 | 05:26 PM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MrDumass

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: Scootergptx

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: OneFlyCowboy

Current gas Prices and my minimal driving i will be looking at a fuel bill of 450-500 a month. and thats the least i can drive. and thats not counting the fuel for the boat. wich will be about 400 a month aswell.</end quote></div>

I heard today was supposed to be some "don't get gas day" or something like that.

Fock them, one day ain't gonna make a difference cause you just buy it on another day anyway. Gonna fill up today, and if anyone asks, I'm gonna tell em I filled up cause the line was shorter today.

Geez, a guy has to get to work, don't he?</end quote></div>

Yeah, its not going to do anything, cuz people are still going to drive...so their still using gas. Now, if it were for a few days they might feel it, but its gotdam 365 days a year that gas companies make profit! A few days aint chit!</end quote></div>

I heard that if everyone used 1 gallon less a month, it would have more of an actual impact. I'll try to find where that came from. But that is a more realistic approach anyway. That I could do.

Old 05-15-2007 | 05:27 PM
TPR
The Champ

One of the gas watchdog groups said the best way would be for everyone to boycott one fuel company like Exxon for a year. That would create all kinds of problems for them and they would put pressure on the other companies to back off the price hikes.

TPR

Old 05-15-2007 | 05:28 PM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: motox26

And again, someone PM your address for the HD.</end quote></div>

You could send it to me, but I'm the last stop on the list. [img][/img]

Sent ya a pm. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

You might be the next stop anyways.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] We'll wait a little longer and see if anyone says they want it.

Thanks.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2007 | 05:29 PM
TPR
The Champ

Moto, you should start a 529 college savings plan for Kat now so you can build it for 17 years. She goes to college it will help out and you don't have to contribute more than you can afford.

TPR

Old 05-15-2007 | 05:30 PM
|
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TPR

One of the gas watchdog groups said the best way would be for everyone to boycott one fuel company like Exxon for a year. That would create all kinds of problems for them and they would put pressure on the other companies to back off the price hikes.

TPR</end quote></div>

Yes that could work great, but problem is the same, you'll never get everyone to do it.

Old 05-15-2007 | 05:30 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Outgoing mail today.

FB, J4K, Bing and BRW. [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Man ya'll ontop of shizz. I aint even got an envelope [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif" border="0[/IMG]</end quote></div>

Me either...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2007 | 05:31 PM
Monkey Rider
Afro-Engineer
FREE AND NOW are the best

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: TPR

TPR.. You know. These focking beaners are pissing me off. WTF go thru the legal steps to get your citizenship or get the fock out. SICK AND FOCING TIRED I TELL YOU [IMG][/IMG]:[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

And that was Seattle....lib-ville USA!!! No offence OFC.

TPR</end quote></div>
I hate seattle dude. That place can liqify and melt into the earth for all i Care. And all them Cocksucking tree hugging retards that want fock up the world to some retarded standard. If i wanna flip you off. If i wanna tell you to ***** off thats my right to do so. and if you don't like it. Tough ****. buck up you lil ***** and stop crying to mommy everytime someone does somepin. For focks sake

Quick Reply: SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.