SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2007 | 09:43 PM
RIP Dear Friend
Default Temporary SpinZone

not having a neck most defiantly helps you sing[img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2007 | 09:43 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

Shrek 3 looks like a good one. [img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]

Did you see that Islamic militant group use a Mickey Mouse look alike to teach the lil kids to kill the infidels? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] Good thing is they said their sorry and wont do it again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2007 | 09:46 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!

I've seen that diagram somewhere before and its a good one.

Old 05-15-2007 | 09:48 PM
Super Quad Patrol
Best lunch hour ever!

I think your moses avatar just spoke to me after I hit that pipe diagram you posted, so I better sign off now.

Old 05-15-2007 | 09:50 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Later dumass

Old 05-15-2007 | 11:12 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: pimpsmurf

Apparently the gas boycott was dreamed up as a joke by a college freshman at a certain university. He just wanted to see how many people would do something that obviously wouldn't have an impact. I didn't fill up today, because I filled up yesterday. haha

What's great about the whole thing is the stability of the price of oil. If something like that could change the price of oil in any measurable way, then the free market would be a joke. Unfortunately, for "boycotters" it's not a joke. If you want to lower the gas prices, why not make it easier for companies to build refineries so pricing controls demand. Unfortunately, it's in Big Oil's(tm) best interest not to build a refinery, mostly because of the cost and regulation implemented by the wacko enviromentalists over the last 25 years. Just think about the wetlands protection act. You see, if the gov't wanted to turn some of your land into an undevelopable wildlife reserve before the 60s, they have to *(gasp)* BUY IT from you. When it became obvious, after the many wildlife reserves bought in the 50-60s, that the gov't couldn't afford to buy all the areas it wished to call National Parks. So, now we have the wetlands that are worthless (except you still pay taxes on it, so it has negative worth unless you donate it to some charity.) Wow, history hurts my brain. Anyway, If we had more refineries, and were allowed to tap our natural resources, maybe the effects of China's growing economy, Eastern Europe's boom, even (gasp) Iraqies being allow to drive and own cars without a special permit from Saddam, and yes the warS (capital S) in the middle east would have a lesser effect. I am the king of runon sentences, and the lover of this forum.

-JNY</end quote></div>

Welcome to the SpinZone pimpsmurf! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 05-15-2007 | 11:13 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

Good evening SpinZone![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I have my magnet/housing soaking in carb cleaner to try and loosen the glue. Im going to let it sit over nite. I wish I wasnt such a cheap @ss. I also wish I didnt think I can fix anything thats broken.

Old 05-15-2007 | 11:14 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MrDumass

Shrek 3 looks like a good one. [img][/img]

Did you see that Islamic militant group use a Mickey Mouse look alike to teach the lil kids to kill the infidels? [img][/img] Good thing is they said their sorry and wont do it again. [img][/img]</end quote></div>

I liked the first 2. The wife and I watched the 2nd one camping. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2007 | 02:11 AM
Pro Rider

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: MrDumass

Sooo, what pimpsmurf is sayin is that we shouldnt be so reliant on foreign products?...cough**walmart**cough! [IMG][/IMG]</end quote></div>

Nah, most of our ATVs are foriegn, and mine are from China! So by contributing to thier economic growth, I'm raising fuel prices (more people on bikes/scooters/mopeds/cars/truck, more shipping tankers, more gasoline tankers, more oil tankers, more everything.)

I all about free market, but we live in a free market with such tight controls in place by stupid congressmen taking "donations" from powerful lobiest who just want to "save the planet" by, in effect, forcing us to by oil from people who want to kill us. Just my 2c. Wacko enviro-facists FTL!

EDIT: http://www.memritv.org/ has the Militant Mouse video. It's all subtitle translated and such. It's pretty funny when he tries to speak english and the police show up. Propoganda at it's worst! Remember the Popeye cartoon "You're a sap, Mr. Jap"? At least it was biggoted *AND* entertaining... thier militant mouse cartoon isn't even entertaining, unless you like shows praising the mothers of suicide bombers.

-JNY

Old 05-16-2007 | 08:56 AM
Administrator¿
Resident Killer!
"A little nonsense now and then, is relished by the wisest men". Willy Wonka: 1971
Cigars! Earth ne'eer did breed such a jovial weed.
A Tiger Doesn't Lose Sleep Over Opinions of Sheep

Good Morning Spinners. =]

Quick Reply: SpinZone 2000, a look into the future and the Doll Collector gets the last word.