Alot of People Are Confused About Jap. & China Made ATV's

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 12:31 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alot of People Are Confused About Jap. & China Made ATV's

I have found out the hard way and i didnt listen to everyone. i bought 2 UNITS from sunl and both have broke down the first week. one is still not working and out of 1 month i havent got to enjoy driving it not even 1 day due to it always not running right. heres the best part the dealer has had it for 2 weeks and still cant figure out whats wrong with it. well with 1 mechanic and 100 NEW units broke down in the shop which most were just bought at xmas and already broke like mine they dont know how to fix them. of coures not speaking english doesnt help either as a mechanic does it ?i am done with sunl they are nothing but pretty on the outside and ugly in the inside. like a bad women i guess. STAY AWAY FROM SUNL PRODUCTS BEWWARWE ! WILL BREAK DOWN IN 2 WEEKS OR LESS AND WILL Sit IN THE SHOP FOR WEEKS AND NOT EVER BE RIGHT AGAIN. THEY ARE MADE TO LAST A WEEK AND THEN BAM !just go look in any the service department at sunl and look at how many units are sitting in the back and HOW MANY ARE BRAND NEW! WHATS THAT SAY ? THAT SAYS ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT EVEN GET TO ENJOY THEM OR GET THEM DIRTY BEFORE THEY ARE IN THE SHOP SITTING BROKE .ALSO BOTH SUNL DEALERS HAVE HAD BIG TURN OVERS THAY HAVE FIRED JUST ABOUT EVERYONE WORKING FOR THEM IN THE SALES AND SERVICE WEEK AFTER WEEK. WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THE DEALER AND ITS OWNERS AND MANMAENGENT ????I SOULD HAVE LITSENED AND GOT A USED HONDA THE REAL DEAL !

Old 02-16-2008, 01:53 PM
Weekend Warrior

Damn man,
i'm really sorry to hear that, truly sorry. I hope you can get your money back, or at least, sumthin.

god bless brother, ZEEEEEKS

Old 02-16-2008, 10:22 PM
Trailblazer

i wander if there is a lemon law that i can use to get my money back or replacement ?