The thread for people who work at being a waste of time

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2008, 02:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thread for people at work wasting time

ahhh gotcha, yeah I try to do multiple jobs if they are somehow related, like doing the diff. seal, might as well do the other bearings and seals since I am there...

Unfortunately, I can not take credit for the garage, it is dads. My girlfriend and I are looking at houses now though, and you can well imagine that a garage is high up on the priority list. If a house doesn't have a garage, it needs to be priced cheap enough to add one right off the bat.

Old 04-22-2008, 03:11 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Ah house shopping is so mutch fun I just love to spend/waste a whole day looking at houses w/ I could be rideing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2008, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, but it will move me closer to better riding, get me out of the house, and open the opportunity to destroy my own property with these things[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2008, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider

looking for houses can be a pain. but well worth it once you're a home owner. you just have to think about all the money you throw away when you're renting. i just put my house in NC on the market to be rented. yeah a garage is a must have. and at least you're doing it all at once vs. here and there.

Old 04-22-2008, 03:30 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah, we have been lookin around for a bit, and haven't found what we want yet. She is getting kind of anxious and asked if I wanted to just rent until we found teh right place. NO. I told her I will never pay for something that is never going to be mine. I will not rent a house and I will not lease a car. If I am paying you for something, when I get done paying, it means I will own something. Besides, teh longer it takes to find the place, the more we will have saved to put down or build my kickarse garage[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2008, 03:36 PM
Pro Rider

thats true. the only reason i'm renting now is cause i'm a contractor for the govt so u never know how long you'll be in one place. the next house i buy after i sell mine next year i'm going to have a kick *** shop and some land so i can always go ride when ever i want

Old 04-22-2008, 03:44 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

I'v allways dreamed of of having enough property to build my own atv track/trail that would be nice! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 04-22-2008, 03:51 PM
Pro Rider

I can't blame you for renting, that kind of job requires it, but I am not "going anywhere" so it doesn't make sense to me. I don't mean to offend anybody about renting or anything similar, just my opinion.

Her family has a farm with ~190 acres, and this will move me closer to that, plus more available areas to ride. Here in NJ, I am pretty limited to what I can do and where I can go without having quad impounded, license revoked, fines issued.... I am hoping to get a few acres with the house, but time will tell on that one.

Old 04-22-2008, 03:59 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Mopar Man!

Ok I am jealous I what to be close to where I can ride like that!

Old 04-22-2008, 04:00 PM
Pro Rider

to bad you couldn't find a place next to your parents then you could just ride on thier land and yours. that would be the heat. i want a pond to. don't ask me why just always wanted a pond.

Quick Reply: The thread for people who work at being a waste of time